Reviews for Get Up, Hey, Step Into!
spikeslilpet chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
LMFAO! Seriously! That last chapter had me rolling with laughter. I really liked Dave asking, "who's Mr. Mufkins? " It was priceless. And the 4 of them was really HOT!
dArtH565 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Nice fic! I'm waiting for more.
eat-laugh-sing chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Lovely peace of work. Ugh now what do I have to look forward too. Please keep writing Colton! I love all the side ships and I think your depiction of Rachel was great. Like I always say I love your fics and this is no exception. 3 :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I'm shocked! Rachel (I shall be virgin until I'm a Broadway Star) Berry gave Finn head? Oh, Amelia! I'd give a lot to be a fly on the wall for that conversation!

Were it not for the current season's version of Quinn, I would totally feel sorry for Lucy Kaboosey right now. Oh well!

Adored the interactions between the guys. Artie is a stud. Who knew? Wonder if that would become a permanent relationship. Sam and 'Cedes are adorable together, and Mike and Tina... Now that was some serious Asian Fusion going down... LOVED IT!
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Now that is a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Now how did I miss this sequel showing up?

eat-laugh-sing chapter 1 . 10/3/2011