Reviews for The Otherside of Tomorrow
Kelana-ti chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Aww, that was really cute. :D
I've read the prequel for this and some of your other SPN/SGA crossovers, and I've had a lot of fun. Great descriptions, and even in a bad situation you could make me laugh. Dean and Sam are very true to canon, and while I've never watched SGA it feels very much like Sg1 so I'd say you did pretty good. Looking forward to more.
dulcinea54 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Realy love this! Will there be something more?! Thanks for the good job!
lilykep chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Awwww! Dean with the mini-minions was SO cute!
Anise Nadiah chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Another awesome story! I'll definitely waiting anxiously for the next chapter. I was hoping to see more dean hurting cause I'm kinda addicted to that LOL! Maybe some nice action of sam and dean battling the jaffa on gate mission which would stunned everyone with their skill? Anyway thanks a lot for all the joy i had reading this :)
AuntMo chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I love Dean,still being Dean, with the kids (though for just a second there I thought it might've been Bobby-can you imagine that...he would've been reading some ancient tome to them to put them to sleep!)

And the hacking of shift rosters continues :D
SazzaBirdy chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Dean & kids loved it...thank you
Xayian chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Close enough! Now come back to this and make him Katie's daddy *cheesy grin* b/c if there's 1 thing I know all ships are short on it's birth control. LOL
FirstBorn chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
There's just something about seeing Alpha male types like Dean & Cam with small children that makes a girl go weak in the knees. Cam asking Dean if he knew how to handle a gun & having him a firearms test made me chuckle.

Take care & looking forward to your next update.
Ciya chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Dean hiding something? LOL! Can't wait to see if you have Sam and Dean on the same gate team and them taking out the bad guys in a way that surprises everyone.
remerkaba chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
I'm really enjoying this story and all the updates!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Very good story - love that Dean's baby-sitting! And, he's got his charges helping him with work by cleaning abd greading ship parts. So very Dean. I wondered how the guys were recognised as good gate team material rather than just mechanic and nurse. Can't wait for your next installment!
SeraphimXII chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER! :D Keep popping them out!

XII
Greeniron chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
This is very Dean - it also fits that he would bother someone as straightedged as Mitchell (but not Sheppard). This was great - Thanks for posting!
The Turn Coat chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Really liked the new chapter. I've been wondering if you were going to put Dean through the gate. I'm also looking forward to seeing if Dean's going to get forced into to explaining more stuff he doesn't want to. Thank you for writing!
Eavis chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
This was made of awesome. I CAN'T EVEN SAY HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS. Dean with kids, Dean with guns, man, all I need now is some Dean with hurtSam and I'll be over the roof.

Thank you SO MUCH.