Reviews for Saving Saffron
sparrow99 chapter 5 . 1/8
:) Update?
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Aww I was starting to really like this story, but I can understand why you r redoing it, hope to see this story continue
XxEmbers13xX chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Please finish this story soon!

XD
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I really like this story, I really do, but there are a couple of things that bothered me. The first one is how Scott met Saffron in the principle's office. I think it should have been done somewhere else. You did write the scene well though. The last one is the big time jump from Saffron packing her bags to her standing outside of the workshop. I think that you could have added more story there. Other then that, keep up the good work :)
guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
:) hmm... yep. This fic is good. Please update
Sammyjo2694 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Hey this is cute! I think it's interesting that her uncle is Scott. Good story line :)
movielover01 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Really like the story so far, please keep going with it! :D
sonny's girlfriend chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Sheesh, I can't read the darn login thingy- you know, when you mess up and fanfiction dot net checks to see if you're a computer? Arrrgg...the words are too distorted!

Anywho. I've really enjoyed reading what you've posted so far! Saffron seems like a genuinely sweet girl, unlike some OCs in various fandoms I've read. And she's not ridiculously pretty, or incredibly smart, etc. Her traumatic background is pretty sad, but if she ends up with Bernard, I'm sure she's still getting a pretty good deal in life, lol! I hope you keep writing on this story, because you're taking your time introducing things and moving into something that looks like it will be a long and fun read. The best kind of stories, IMO. :)

On a side note, I thought I'd mention that I posted my own story and so decided to look for other stories in this fandom and see what was there. When I saw your story, I was worried that mine would be too similar! Thankfully, it's not- though they do have some similarities which I find pretty interesting. I guess we think alike. :) I guess I wanted to mention it, in case you did check out my story at some point. Or something.

Anywho, my only negative comment would be that Saffron seemed a little too quick to leave her cousins, since she does seem to have bonded with them. So I hope she'll continue to be a part of their lives in the future. :) Looking forward to Bernard's first appearance next chapter...

Happy writing!

sonny's girlfriend
MrsJasminTumnus chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Hi!

I like your story:) I like Saffron and the way the three year old runs after her haha that's funny

I hope Bernard will be in the next chapter.

...

So, I was really surprised that Santa/Scot was actually in the office and nobody seemed to care... I mean, who would let a white bearded 'weirdo' (haha) inside? Also I thought it was a bit strange for Saffron not to ask any further questions about this man who says he is half brother of her mum.. why did he never bother to visit her? I mean, didn't he know that his sister had a child? maybe I missed some details that would explain these questions, but still.. it's kind of weird. Why didn't she ask some details of her mother so maybe she could check he was actually her uncle? And this bloody past... I don't know it just doesn't seem to fit for Santa. I mean, it has to be really hard for him that his sister got killed? Or maybe he just didn't know her so well so he wasn't really affected by that? Whatever, I hope you will annswer some of these questions in the next chapter or so.

Another little critism:

The last paragraph when Saffron is on the North pole already is a bit fast... I don't know, I would have liked a more detailed description of the flight and the process when she realizes that she has an uncle who just so happens to be Santa Clause

Okay, that's enough I think. I'm really looking forward to read more. (sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes)
malisa chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I like your story so far:D its really good Happy new year! Update soon
marriedharrypottercast chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
yes please continue this i've been waiting for u to update.
Seasammy13 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Awesome chapter-i was wondering how she was going to get there. Can't wait 'till Bernard shows up. Great work and keep updating.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
hahaha. I thought she was gonna make a crack at the end. You know, something like: "Ok, so I was wrong. You're a bigger weirdo than I thought" XD Lalala weirdos rule :3 Well, I /DO/ hope Bernard is in the next one xD Don't rush it, though! Nothing worse than a love-at-first-sight/OMG-I-can't-live-without-him-even-though-I've-only-known-him-for-one-minute fanfic. :P Just some friendly advice. That's how flamers and Mary-Sue's are born. And gay babies are born because of awkward silences. #TheMoreYouKnow -troll face- hehehe :P
Snowflake888 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
merry christmas and have a happy new year!:)

thanks for updatting

good story so fare

keep on writting

update soon
Bloody.Kirai chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I really hope you plan on continuing this. Even though at first I got a bit confused because of, what I think was, a shift in POVs, I love this movie, and Bernard is my favorite elf ever. Yay for character crushes! (I don't generally "fall" for the actor himself. Except maybe with Adam Sevani. But that's it... Yeah tmi, sorry.) Anyways, I really hope you update soon! Or say something if you switch venues. You know, like blogspot, maybe? Idk some people make their own websites out of fanfics. :P Faved!