Reviews for The Brighter Side
cgzlez chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
AWW! I knew it. Just saying! At first I was REALLY worried that the baby might have been Jimmy's, but I was surprised at the turn of events! :D You should write an epilogue just to really close the ending... 'Cause dude, you really left me hanging! You don't have to, just an idea to get the ending right. Like, it could be snippets of time gone by. One section of the chapter Rose giving birth, another the baby's first steps... etc. And I just thought of something... How the bloody hell are they going to tell Jackie? The Doctor is REALLY going to get slapped now... xD Until the next time your write a brilliant story and sequel!

~Cammie(:~
StormWolf10 chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Oh, please continue/write a sequel, I'd love to see this story/series continue!
ffreviewer chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
NEXT SEQUAL PLEASE!
DTSATRF CBA to login XD chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
AWESOME STORY! really enjoyed reading! Thanks for posting!

DTSATRF!

XD
Water Wolf 100 chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
That's it? I wanted to know how Rose and the Doctor end up as parents...and what they name the baby. And all that good stuff! But, alas, it is your story not mine so I will respect where you want to end the story. Perhaps a 3rd one? Maybe just a oneshot of life after the birth of the baby? That would be nice. Only if you want to that is. I think it would make a lot of people really happy.
LilienRose chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
great end of story I'm so happy the way it ended, thank you so much for the ride it was wonderful
ReadrOfBooks chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Wow...I did not see that coming. You gonna write a story about the baby, or what? It would be cool if you did...oh god, imagine growing up with the Doctor and Rose for parents. I would go insane!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
GREAY CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON! XD
mysedai chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Oh! What an evil-type cliffhanger! I hope it's resolved sooner rather than later.

Thanks for sharing.
fabian1nina1 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Ah wat happend keep going luv it
LilienRose chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
what happened what is the results don't leave us hanging like that come back
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
How could you leave it there? Update!
Oceanbreeze7 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Oh...Oh Dear (hands over mouth in a concerned and unerved way)

Geeze, you really do enjoy upsetting the Doctor don't you?

God, i'd only assume that those are sad tears because it is the Doctor's emotions finally comming out. You know- not many stories capture the Doctor the way you seem to, a heartbroken Time Lord that has already gone through so much.

Rose isn't going to give it up, i know that for sure. But another question which i'm thinking really hard about.

Miscarage?
kate chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaa keep going!
2452516 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Oooh are those happy tears or sad tears from the Doctor? Can't wait to find out...