Reviews for New Horizons
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 31 . 7/28
Update please ! I just found this story an it's awesome !
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 31 . 5/23
Please continue. I am so excited! I love Breakaway and Shockwave in this ;)
Ruyuz chapter 30 . 7/25/2014
Please continue this story if you are still on is killing me wondering what is going to happen next and this story is too amazing not to continue.
AntiPrimax chapter 31 . 11/24/2013
Please, update soon!
cottoncandy903 chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
plz keep working on this. I cant wait to see it finished
DeltaAgent chapter 31 . 6/20/2013
Is this story still alive? Please say yes.
MycroftsAngelEyes chapter 31 . 6/13/2013
Awesome! Please update soon!
galaxypa chapter 31 . 6/6/2013
Just started to read this. Please update soon :). So good!
LucasVN chapter 31 . 5/16/2013
I had to reread that final chapter a couple of times. While your grasp of English is not perfect, you are a master of characterization, suspense, misdirection, and plot twists. You had me totally convinced that Megatron had gone against Starscream there, only for it to be just a well-thought and well-intended ruse.

I wait anxiously for updates. :)
Lockdownthegunner chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
dis story is sweet i love it
Lockdownthegunner chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
I think alpha trion is like gibbs out off ncis wit his headslap off doom :) its funny as hell
Ambre Kingsword chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
That has to be the best Transformers fanfic ever! And it's probably one of the most well-writen story I have read on the web.
It is amazing how you manage to keep everymech in character throughout your plot developments. And I love the way you don't turn your OC into a Mary Sue ;).

It still could use a few improvements in terms of syntax, plus you tend to write "been" in place of "being"... but meh, it won't stop me from enjoying your awesome story.
Ruyuz chapter 31 . 2/7/2013
This story is so good , please continue can't wait for more .aww poor starscream he's so distraught.
dogisms chapter 31 . 12/26/2012
Awwww oh my gosh. The amount of perfection in here was just astounding! And I love shockwave. So much. Like an unbelievable amount of love.
ennui deMorte chapter 31 . 12/26/2012
It rocketed past expectations into orbit. It is super-awesome! Shockwave is an evil genius. Good To know Megatron knows just how much Skyfire means to Starscream. Breakaway's spark-to-spark chat was excellent, most especially him figuring out just why Starscream always fights so hard. It was heart-wrenching to read how Skyfire had to listen to Starscream's increasingly alarmed pleas & frantic searching. Skywarp's efforts to "help" Eleonor fly were so Skywarp. Looking forward to more