Reviews for One Day
Jay Q chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Aw, this is cutely morbid in a cute way.

I love it.
iHamster chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Interesting.
LoriLovesDestiel chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I really liked their thoughts on it, sam and john, especially "The man is sickened by the slight burst of pride that he gets, though." that part. I normally like jealous!dean fluff and maybe some hairpulling!wing!kinks but I just have to add this story to favs.
1xadzy3dgftw1xLSNx3dg1xMGG chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is so beautifully written, but extremely disturbing. I love how you add John and Sam's thoughts into this, and the way you describe how they feel guilty, but they know they'll continue hurting Dean even if they don't want to and they hate themselves for it. I could totally imagine that something like this would've happened in the show. John unable to let go and Dean's total lack of self worth. How he would do anything for them, and how even though Sam doesn't need stuff like going to the movies and having a real meal...Dean would whore himself out and get him enough money to let Sam be able to do it. The saddest part is that Sam shouldn't have to go without and he should be able to do things like go to the movies with friends and Dean shouldn't have to do this for his family. I really like how you include things most people take for granted and the price they have to pay for them to be able to have such luxuries. Also, this kind of gives a good reason (even though in the show Sam says he wanted to have a normal life...) why he left. Because I like to think it's because he wanted to pay Dean back for everything he did for him, but that's just me. Just everything is so perfect about this story, and I'm sorry if none of this makes sense. But totally going into favorites.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/3/2011