Reviews for It Was Always You
Great Drabble and Great Follow up from B's POV
debslmac chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
:):)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 5/8/2014
Another good one. Usually like the stories with long chapters, but have enjoyed your drabbles.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 6/3/2013
So sweet . . . what a happy relationship . . . it had grown over the years . . . thank you for the fun shot.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 6/3/2013
He really should have made a move earlier . . . can't believe she thought she wasn't good enough for him. How is it that everyone around you knows . . . but the one you want to know? Yes, she was oblivious. Glad they got together in the long run. She was it for him . . . from high school . . . wow.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
I freaking love the harder music. Completely adore it. Smashing Pumpkins, no, never liked them. Metallica, GnR, anything Pop Metal from the 80's . . . still really like it . . . Volbeat has my cd player hostage right now with their latest cd that came out two weeks ago . . . especially this one . . . hr5lFEPb5go
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Okay, so I was wrong . . . Bella really did want Peter . . . you wrote that he was all she spoke about, but I really had wanted it the other way. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Just because I'm all sorts of cannon . . . my guess is that Bella wants Edward, Charlotte want Peter, but they are there with each others wants . . . j/s.
irishnlove2shop chapter 31 . 3/26/2013
Great story!
whiti chapter 31 . 1/27/2013
Nice they made it (finally)

Thanks.
Kimmie2445 chapter 31 . 10/17/2012
CUTE and SWEET!
Lenerol chapter 30 . 9/26/2012
Houla, ta mélancolie était palpable et je parierais que dehors il faisait gris. Finalement encore un autre presque 100 mots, lol.
Merci de nous le faire lire
A tout bientôt
Twiddler83 chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
Ahhhhh FINALLY
Twiddler83 chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
Ahhhhh!
Twiddler83 chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
Ugh this is nerve wracking