Reviews for Liar, Liar
It's Kevin chapter 9 . 3/11
This was a sad story
Aerodynamic157 chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
This was a really really (ten hours later) really good story! Kinda sad at the end. :') but kinda happy. You a talented author!
JessicaRavenGlade chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
I'm glad Donna got a happy ending...even though SHE DIED WAY TOO YOUNG AND BROOKE TOO!

PS. If I met those boys from the beginning on wizard101...well lets just say I have some rather vicious mounts and pets, a large arsenal of weapon-wands, and a dungeon, and I'm not afraid to use any of it.
NightSkyWolves chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Wow... That was a professional ending. I enjoy your writing very highly, this was the first I ever read. You're just plain amazing, and I'm sad this story is over but I look forward to future ones. :)
scarletfireblaze chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Awww...what a sad chapter, but kind of happy at the same time. :,)
I love this story, and I'm really sad it's over. That scene when Blackbird killed Donna was kind of scary. I like the ending a lot. What would my writing teacher call that...a circular ending? I don't remember, but it doesn't matter-it was still AWESOME! :D
Love your writing!
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Okay, this chapter made me feel better :)

I'm glad Donna got to have a happy ending.

Even if... y'know... she's dead... :(

Ah well, everyone dies at some point. BUT DONNA WAS TOO—

Okay, I'm not going to go into my whole she-shouldn't-have-died rant... I'm going to miss this story. Maybe I hardly reviewed, but I read every chapter... well maybe I forgot that last one, lol. But eventually I read them all, and loved them. I hope Donna makes a reappearance in any more stories you write.
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
I just realized I missed this chapter O.o awkward. I started the last one and was like wait... How did this happen? So yeah. Me is sad now. Hope the next chapter will make me feel better. *sniff*
NightSkyWolves chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Wow... I can't believe I haven't reviewed before. But you have talent. I love your stories, and this is just beautiful. The sadness, the despair, the darkness... I write that stuff a lot. In silence. I'm sorry abouts your depression, I'm feeling the same way. One of my dogs is dying... ya know.
Gishki chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Is this going to be like DoFS, except in Donna's POV?
scarletfireblaze chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Aw poor Donna. And poor Alexandra as well.
Your writing just gets better and better, if that's even possible! Really great work...and I can't wait to read the next chapter, but also kind of dread it, because I know what's coming :(
Ah, well, I eagerly await your update. Keep up the spectacular writing!
scarletfireblaze chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Nice...I wonder what made Alexandra's father see sense all of a sudden...
Hmm, anyhow, I'm glad Brooke was able to slap some sense into him (sometimes I wished she had actually SLAPPED him) XD
Thanks for updating, and keep up the awesome writing! _
Fan of Fantasy chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I say you're a good artist.
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
:O intense chapter! Emotional there at the end.. :'(
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Coolio. I'm glad you will be updating regularly now, because I really lvoe all your stories.
scarletfireblaze
wizard101wyverngirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is a great story, are you going to continue with this or is that it? (I would like to see the scene where she meets Brooke but that's OK)