Reviews for It's Life or Death, Really
NightSkyWolves chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Incomplete. X.X

And oh noes! Cliffie!

And can I have a high five for FINALLY getting to Stormriven in Celestia? XD I hate that world so much. It's beautiful, but the storyline drives me insane. I just wanna get to AVALON! (My favorite world)

I anticipate a continuation of this story, and I also CANNOT wait for the Journey of Fire's Song! And while I was stalki- I mean, glancing at your forum, I saw you're trying to figure out a title for your third Fire's Song story! :D I say "Uncertainty" is the best. But Melancholy would be good too. -is shot for stalking and being the only one who gets the reference-

Emma: Night, what did Keira and I say about stalking?!

Keira: -face palms- Why can't Firestorm own us and not you? She probably wouldn't kill us off.

SILENCE MINIONS!

Anyway, awesome chapter! Hope ya continue! :D
NightSkyWolves chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
-dances- YAY FOR AN UPDATE!

I simply LOVE your writing! You're probably one of the best writers of this site. I want ya to continue!

Can I ask ya something? It may or may not be random...

Do you... like...

WALRUSES?!

XD Sorry, I've been having a Walrus obsession.

-Night
tillyhoo chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
This fan fiction is pretty good, are you still updating?
e.lionheart chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
I think you're doing a fantastic job! I wish I had a some sort of critique to give, but I can honestly say that there's nothing I would want you to change (:
CompleteValidations chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Honest truth...

I Love Wizard 101 to death but, I wish they had more detail, like instead of starting the story with Mallestare is already trying to destroy us I wish they started it at the very beginning and built up to that... It would've made the game ALOT more experiencial.
Gishki chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Oh, I love these chapter titles. XD
scarletfireblaze chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Poor Sabrina...
Nice chapter. Is that really what Mooshu is like? I wouldn't know, 'cause I'm STUCK IN STUPID KROKOTOPIA! XP
Anyways, thanks for the quick update, and keep up the AWESOME writing!
scarletfireblaze
Hawkstar chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Well... That was dramatic. *sniffle*
wizard101wyverngirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is a pretty cool story this is one of my favorite OC past story things (Whatever you call them :P)
I Am Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Version 1 of what I would say:

I know, right! Sooooo funny! I wish I could do that, BUT he's my professor, as I am in Myth. Man, that Level 18 quest was hard and I had to do it by myself! BUT I SUCCEEDED! After dying a couple of times.

Version 2 of what I would say:

DO NOT DO THAT TO MY PROFESSOR! EVEN THOUGH IT IS SO FUNNY! Wait, where am I going with this conversation?

Anyway, you made my day! I am laughing so hard. Keep going or else I will send a Sandstorm at you!

Then, you'll have to continue!
dfg chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
In this chapter: Everybody's favorite professor: Cyrus Drake! XP The Biggest DICK in the spiral.
SeverinadeStrango chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I hate the school of life.

Death rules forever.
Hawkstar chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Hahaha! I was lauging so hard at the end!
Scarlet SilverWeaver chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
That. Was. AWESOME!

Now Ill be the first to admit that Im usually rather fond of Professor Drake, mostly from a writing standpoint. He just has so much potential. *starts rambling on about the stories Ive written about him and the rest of the Drakes*

Over all, this chapter was pretty good. :)
nova123 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Um from when i typed it up at first i spell checked my stuff if the site doesnt upload it correctly i shall fix problems in it im sorry and thanknyou so much for the reveiw!