Reviews for All the Way To the End
ChiiRyeeBiee chapter 1 . 3/30
Waaaah just casually donating tears because this was so sad...
I loved your angsty writing style! So much sadness, huhuhu.
It was beautiful! Lots of emotive language, omg. And that last quote... (;Д) okay I'm just gonna die right now. Amazing :3
Keep writing onegaaaaii
(Before I go off on this rant I should probably tell you that you're an awesome writer and ily (although I can barely type that considering what I just read).
I literally choked on my tears.
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO
DIE
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT
I MEAN
I WAS CRYING PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE TIME, BUT HE GAVE EEVEE TO SOMEONE ELSE? IVE BEEN SOBBING FOREVER AND EVER AND IT'S 1 AM AND I HAVE SHIT TO DO TOMORROW AND I AM DYING
I LITERALLY CANNOT EXPRESS THE PURE DESPAIR THAT IS FLOWING THROUGH ME RIGHT NOW
I JUST WANNA EXPLODE PLEASE
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 1 . 2/25
I know this story is old but... wow. I was so impacted by this lovely piece that I could say that you have moved me so well with your story I cried. I do not cry! Now, I read this piece and I am in shambles! It is beautiful and i would definitely read your other stories.
hyacinthes chapter 1 . 2/9
Nanachan413 chapter 1 . 1/20
omg like ew yaoi JUST KIDDING I LOVED IT YOU BROKE MY HEART SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB OTP PAINNNN IT'S HORRIBLY SAD AND BEAUTIFUL AND ANGSTTTTYYYY
MaliciousScampers chapter 1 . 1/14
I'm just going to lay here and die. I didn't expect this amount of angst, but it was so good.
Leaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I appear once more!
Please do make another angsty red x green
And the volkner x Green was a good idea in my opinion I liked it and was hoping that you could use this idea
We're continuing the relation of volkner and green but red wants green back!

Squee for possessiveness
I still love this fanfic and saved it in my bookmarks
Kudos to you you fantastic writer of angst.
Leaf :P
Leaf chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
All i can think about is bitch slapping red in the face, I love the fanfic to much heart hurts :::(
Please make a sequel or something in which what if green survived and actually forget about red entirely and red keeps chasing after him even though he can't be reached anymore

Your an amazing writer it takes a lot to give people heart aches from that beautiful story
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Omg... :o Professor Oak died too right...? :( I'm sad. q.q This was beautifully written and so as at the same time! Dx I was sad at first but then Green died and only two tears fell. But, Red why did you do that?! Dx You aren't supposed to abandon Green for Lance! D: Anyways, I loved this all in all. :D Keep writing you are wonderful!
flowershana chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I don't care I'm really, really late for a review, but I just want to say good job in writing this piece of angst story. Beautifully written. Though I think both are a bit OOC, but in a good way I suppose.
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh god, so sad. One of my favorite RedxGreen fics ever. So beautifully written and had everything needed to tell a complicated and beautiful story.
EvaWinters chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I know you write this quite a while ago, but that's now gonna stop me from reviewing.
I'm not gonna lie: this story did make me teary, like I could totally understand everyone's feelings. When it started in the beginning, I was actually kinda shocked: they were in character yet they weren't at the same time, and I honestly had no problem with that.
I really did feel kind of indignant and pissed at red for green cause, in my opinion, if one loves someone then they should probably NOT cheat out of fascination with someone else and actually break it off. But then after I read the authors note at the end, I could kind of understand Red and how he was thinking. I can agree, he did seem confused and just needed time.
I loved the story though, how it kind
Catt chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
"Green's also going to pretend he didn't see Red's tears." THERE. I died. Right. There. TTTT
SonicX-JB chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I don't know what to say but this was sad I mean that I cried when he jumped.
WindrunnerProductions chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Dude I cannot even explain to you how emotional this story made me. It was so good yet so sad. It makes me wish Red realized sooner, so the story would've ended happier and less tearful. (More or less on my part) But if that happened... honestly I don't know if it would make the story as good. Curse you! I never get really emotional when reading stories! Over all great job... RedxGreen forever and always. :D