Reviews for All the Way To the End
Hakujyou chapter 1 . 7/27
I almost cried. This is a beautiful piece of fanfiction. I congratulate you.
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 7/4
Beautifully written. And so sad. :(
tomatoes chapter 1 . 5/23
Stupid Red. D:
Not Alive chapter 1 . 5/18
This destroyed me omg
I haven't cried this hard in years
Wow
Great one shot! :')
a chapter 1 . 5/2
beautiful.
Still, really good and really heartfelt. But I got a little confused at the end; did Green kill himself? I don't know if that's what happened, it was a little confusing. ' But I still truly liked the story, you are such a great writer, and the themes and the way you just write the story in general so that the words come out perfectly just amazes me.
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 3/5
My friend recommended this story to me. It's so incredibly truthful and realistic but I can't stop crying. You're a phenomenal writer, your fluid language is very admirable and your ideas are really interesting. I just can't even... *cries* That is so... No...
I suppose I saw the ending coming but damn Green releasing his pokemon made me burst into tears. I finished Emerald and Fire Red on my emulator ages ago but I could never find it in me to delete the files from my phone because that would be like releasing /my/ pokemon. :'( kudos!
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 1/18
You just shattered my heart and there's so many tears and I will never recover from this scarring why. It's way too good with the sheer emotional suffering and I want to hug it forever because the whole story (I will not recover).
(At all).
goodbye earth chapter 1 . 1/7
I decided to reread this.
I'm going to cry.
3D waffle chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
First time im mad at red. This was very sad and I wish a different ending to this but this is more realistic so awesome story.
Kim chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Well that was depressing.
hem chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
you literally just broke me and i am literally sobbing heavily. why this
jpze101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I cried legit tears.
Waitingforagame chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
OMG crying why you do this to meee T_T