Reviews for All the Way To the End
I suppose I saw the ending coming but damn Green releasing his pokemon made me burst into tears. I finished Emerald and Fire Red on my emulator ages ago but I could never find it in me to delete the files from my phone because that would be like releasing /my/ pokemon. :'( kudos!
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 1/18
You just shattered my heart and there's so many tears and I will never recover from this scarring why. It's way too good with the sheer emotional suffering and I want to hug it forever because the whole story (I will not recover).
(At all).
goodbye earth chapter 1 . 1/7
I decided to reread this.
I'm going to cry.
3D waffle chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
First time im mad at red. This was very sad and I wish a different ending to this but this is more realistic so awesome story.
Kim chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Well that was depressing.
hem chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
you literally just broke me and i am literally sobbing heavily. why this
jpze101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I cried legit tears.
Waitingforagame chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
OMG crying why you do this to meee T_T
TulipsRule chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
That was so sad… Could you maybe make a version where Red saves Green in time or something?
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Oh my. beautiful raw story. Love your writing. This was so real, and painful. It touched me, and reminded me to not ever end up like poor Red. I don't ever want to hurt someone like he hurt Green. Green felt, and you showed us his feelings, so wonderfully. I felt them as if they were my own. And this is why I don't ever want to hurt someone. I don't want to cause someone this much pain.

Thank you for writing and sharing!
MAL
Eternal Abyss 59 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Holy...shit...wait did Green commit suicide? This was truly really fucking sad and my heart feels like it's getting ripped apart and this is really sad ;( I sorta feel mad at Red I don't know bit green DX poor sweet green ;(
Vvel735 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Holy crap that made me cried the end, and the fic was filled with so much sadess and angst that I couldn't stop myself reading it. ((;; . ;;))

Anyway, You did a really great job in this! The sentences that you had put in really brings out green's emotions. It was a fascinating and rough ride through the story that I could never forget the impression it left in me. Really enjoyed it a lot! Hope there would be a sequel :)
aaw chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Sooo sad ;-; .
That line where Red breaks into a run.. I feel so much for them both... I'm frustrated at such a tragedy, where both of the worst in their personalities make them just miss love. Red not knowing how to speak and explain, and Green not knowing how to wait and observe... So sad... The feels TT_TT . amazing story.
WHY chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
IM NOT OKAY i knew what was gonna happen but the way you wrote it...and the splat thing OMG I broke down crying right there
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
OMG... That was beautiful... I really tried to stop my tears but I couldn't stop some of it...

Anyway, I also like how you wrote it and if there were any typos, I didn't notice it...

I also like how you were able to make the other minor characters act in a not so very OOC way...

Thanks for sharing your story... :)