Reviews for All the Way To the End
Crying chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
God
Nooooo
Tsuna Chill chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
I...I m so heartbroken right now MY OTP! DAMMIT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE MEH CRY?! TT-TT
And...And it was just so...AGHHHHHHHHH!
I have to say though other then my broken shipping heart, this was well written GOOD JOB!
Now, I am going to go into a happy fluff corner and eat chocolate to recover my bleeding heart...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
It’s fine. I didn’t need my heart anyways...

Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
Oh god the best original shipping ever. And angstiest.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
First time crying after a fic.
WWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
PokedragonofKonoha chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
. . . well. . .
. . .there goes my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
It tears my heart out every time. But, I still love this story! I know a story is truly good when I'm sobbing by the end every time. Great Job!
jellymagic chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Heartbreaking. Definitely a story that tugs on the heartstrings - this is slightly glorifying & romanticising suicide (as a means of ending things for green, who can't internalize not having red). Having said that, it's a beautiful story that reminds people of how it feels to have your heart broken and trampled on
Anon chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
My. Fucking. Heart.

Beautiful work~!
Talia chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is the first time I cried after reading a fanfiction. It was amazing.
da-andelion chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
WOW, THANKS FOR GIVING ME A HARD TIME READING THROUGH MY TEARS IN THE MIDDLE OF 3AM.
When you warned that this wasn't going to be fluffy, various scenarios were running through my head. When I continued reading, I automatically knew this was going to end with a death or something. I WASN'T WRONG AND NOW I'M SAD.

It's really nicely done! The pacing gives me alot of emotions to feel. The atmosphere was so gloomy I really liked it! Now, I'll just be here, reading fluffy fanfictions.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Ow my heart.
That last line was glorious.
Hakujyou chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I almost cried. This is a beautiful piece of fanfiction. I congratulate you.
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015