Reviews for All the Way To the End
It tears my heart out every time. But, I still love this story! I know a story is truly good when I'm sobbing by the end every time. Great Job!
jellymagic chapter 1 . 3/4
Heartbreaking. Definitely a story that tugs on the heartstrings - this is slightly glorifying & romanticising suicide (as a means of ending things for green, who can't internalize not having red). Having said that, it's a beautiful story that reminds people of how it feels to have your heart broken and trampled on
Anon chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
My. Fucking. Heart.

Beautiful work~!
Talia chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is the first time I cried after reading a fanfiction. It was amazing.
Luna-tan chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
WOW, THANKS FOR GIVING ME A HARD TIME READING THROUGH MY TEARS IN THE MIDDLE OF 3AM.
When you warned that this wasn't going to be fluffy, various scenarios were running through my head. When I continued reading, I automatically knew this was going to end with a death or something. I WASN'T WRONG AND NOW I'M SAD.

It's really nicely done! The pacing gives me alot of emotions to feel. The atmosphere was so gloomy I really liked it! Now, I'll just be here, reading fluffy fanfictions.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Ow my heart.
That last line was glorious.
Hakujyou chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I almost cried. This is a beautiful piece of fanfiction. I congratulate you.
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Beautifully written. And so sad. :(
tomatoes chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Stupid Red. D:
Not Alive chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This destroyed me omg
I haven't cried this hard in years
Wow
Great one shot! :')
a chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Still, really good and really heartfelt. But I got a little confused at the end; did Green kill himself? I don't know if that's what happened, it was a little confusing. ' But I still truly liked the story, you are such a great writer, and the themes and the way you just write the story in general so that the words come out perfectly just amazes me.
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
My friend recommended this story to me. It's so incredibly truthful and realistic but I can't stop crying. You're a phenomenal writer, your fluid language is very admirable and your ideas are really interesting. I just can't even... *cries* That is so... No...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I suppose I saw the ending coming but damn Green releasing his pokemon made me burst into tears. I finished Emerald and Fire Red on my emulator ages ago but I could never find it in me to delete the files from my phone because that would be like releasing /my/ pokemon. :'( kudos!
Harmonic Bunny chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
You just shattered my heart and there's so many tears and I will never recover from this scarring why. It's way too good with the sheer emotional suffering and I want to hug it forever because the whole story (I will not recover).
(At all).