Reviews for Bellatrix's Commitment
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Lovely...if that can be used to describe a Bellamort fic ;)
Squimkin chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Deliciously twisted... oh how I love this pairing! And I greatly admire your style of writing, how you get the reader into Bella's head in less than 2000 words better than some authors will 200 000 :)

Well done! A lovely little fic that's defintiely going to my favourites!

Squimkin :)
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wahhh! Another pairing I have never read (and probably never intended to read, before this).

It was, in not so many words, an eye opener...

I liked Bellatrix's childishness - the way you used innocence as a tool to portray her relative youth, and indicate how she was before battling beside the Dark Lord. It somewhat also marks the start of her commitment which has, in this case, sexual, physical and mental components.

I liked that you didn't make her completely nuts, rather, looking for approval in someone she believes is showing her the correct way to live.

The use of the first person was also different, and well rounded. The emotive responses were perfectly coupled by her internal descriptions of the Dark Lord's physical traits.

I suppose I didn't really enjoy the inclusion of cousincest in there. I don't think it was really relevant, and I don't know how plausible that would be...but all in all, that's a very minor thing.

Congratulations on another pairing well done!
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Bellamort is always a wonderful way to celebrate :)

Again, I really do enjoy your Voldemort characterisation. It is very rare to see him done ic with just the right balance: Cold, cruel, but you can see there is something below the surface that makes him seem human. Even if it is just the look of amusement or the hints of his words. It is rather enjoyable to read and to just know Bella is innocent and LV knows and just uses it so well to pull him along.

I suppose if I had to say anything constructive perhaps I am not sure if the person used in the fic does your writing justice, though it could just be my tastes.

Wonderful fic.
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love it! Good job!
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Yes, on Bellatrix's obitary: Murdered by happiness. Murderer: Lord Voldemort. Weapon: The words "You are to come to my chambers tomorrow night." :D

This story is as good as always. A job well done. :D
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
OH MY HOLY FIRE TRUCK, THE DARK LORD WANTS TO DO THE NASTY WITH BELLATRIX IS HIS CHAMBERS. I THINK I MIGHT DIE OF HAPPINESS, AS WELL. :)

I really liked this one, it might be my favorite so far, actually.

Bellamort is your otp? My respect for you has risen by a billion percent, darling. xD

AND CONGRATS ON YOU NINETIETH FIC, TOO!

I like how Voldemort doesn't really get jealous per say at how Bellatrix has been with men but he stops her from talking about it so maybe it makes him a bit annoyed but I don't know?

I also like the kiss, most definitely the kiss.

I must confess, I love Tom Riddle fics and Voldemort fics. I'm a Tomione shipper. :P

Just warning you, someday I'm gonna force you to write Tomione because I love your writing so much.

ANYWAY, really liked this.

I'm off to read Lily/Regulus. ;)

LATER GATOR!
Helen Young chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Congrats on you 90th fic! You did well with it. :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Lovely way of celebrating ) woop woop! Almost to 100, baby! ;)

This was really good work ;)
Mommaxbear chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Very wonderful. I would imagine something very similar to this, as in regards to how Bellatrix felt when getting the dark mark. You did a great job keeping the two in character. I've read a few stories where Voldemort was...well less of a Dark Lord then I felt he should be, but this isn't one of them. Very nice job. Thank you for accepting the challenge, you did a marvelous job! (and don't worry about only using one picture, I only give more than one for you to choose from :)
Paimpont chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wow. That was simply amazing. I can almost feel a conversion experience coming on. I've always been convinced that The Dark Lord belongs with Harry, but he's got some serious chemistry with Bella in your story! Beautiful!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
You are obsessed with this challenge. though I have to admit, this was pretty amusing. XD awesome job! :D