Reviews for My Godlike Savior
kellym01.2 chapter 4 . 5/8
Well I think it's a given they'd be shocked, maybe they could be protective of Harmony and she...well...driven to the point of suicide by the only family she had left in existence, she'd probably be terrified and not quick to trust them, maybe have the Doctor take a peak into her mind.
As for names, I'm tired at the moment but here's a few you may consider.
Death, Time, Dark, Light, Immortal, Chaos, Rose (couldn't resist the irony beauty with thorns), Arcadia (meaning paradise, but even in paradise death is present).
Like I said tired so not my best suggestions but not all Timelord names need 'The' in front of it, and it's more title than name.
Maybe you could have an enemy giving her a title before their end and keep Harmony until then as in peace, a fitting name and as for enemy title, varying on the this is one I plan to use in a future fanfic if I ever get my head round it enough to actually write it but I'll suggest it anyway, Apocalypse...or Armageddon, personally I think the original sounds better but hey your fic.
Just continue it, it has potential.
WhoCanRemember chapter 4 . 5/3
C'mon! Update! This is good!
maxgoof296 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
The enchantress, and they should be shocked and then decide that they would be like an auntand uncle to harmony.
Lyra Dorea Riddle Potter Black chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Do you plan to update this story?
Faithful5 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Beloved and please update I really like this storyline
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Please update this story! It sounds really good so far
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
The Beloved and please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Your chapters are WAY too short
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
4 chapters, 885 words? WTF bitch?!
Ekhomegan or ZiggyStar chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I don't think she should have a name like that. I mean, the Doctor wasn't always called 'the Doctor'. During his academy days he was called Theta Sigma, and no one knows what his real name is. I think a good name for her would be Keniria. I was going to use it for a time lord of my own but I've got a better name for her now so you can use that if you want. It's all up to you, though.
llThatOneGirll chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
They would be shocked and treating harmony like their own kid
Lilybug chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I vote the Beloved. As for how Amy and Rory should react, I think that Rory will be nervous and confused because The Doctor was technically kidnapping a child, but he would go into nurse mode after a few seconds of processing. As for Amy, she would demand answers shout until The Doctor shushes her because Harmony is sleeping and then turn all motherly and want to now if she's hurt.
Silverluna chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I like the name the enchantress.
Kind Baudelaire chapter 4 . 10/23/2013