Reviews for My Godlike Savior
Athena Storm chapter 4 . 3/5
I don't think she should have a name like that. I mean, the Doctor wasn't always called 'the Doctor'. During his academy days he was called Theta Sigma, and no one knows what his real name is. I think a good name for her would be Keniria. I was going to use it for a time lord of my own but I've got a better name for her now so you can use that if you want. It's all up to you, though.
Huge potter fan chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
They would be shocked and treating harmony like their own kid
Lilybug chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I vote the Beloved. As for how Amy and Rory should react, I think that Rory will be nervous and confused because The Doctor was technically kidnapping a child, but he would go into nurse mode after a few seconds of processing. As for Amy, she would demand answers shout until The Doctor shushes her because Harmony is sleeping and then turn all motherly and want to now if she's hurt.
Silverluna chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I like the name the enchantress.
Kind Baudelaire chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
The Enchantress
yanoifeelhorrid chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
The Oracle
xray wolf chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
The Enchantress
Mad about the Boro chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
If you want one from your options, I'd go with The Oracle or The Enchantress; but personally I think calling her The Healer would be best seeing as it's the magical version of The Doctor.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Muy bueno.
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I vote for The Writer.
setsuna1415 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
i think maybe at first they would be cautious but eventually accept it.
ruler of the ice dragons chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I think it should be the beloved
Fire Dolphin chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
interesting story. im looking forward to the doctor finding out that harmony is his daughter. i wonder how River will treat his daughter and what the ponds will say. please update soon
iluvaikka chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I - Iluvaikka vote for "The Enchantress" as it is a Harry Potter crossover
little-bast chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Hi,

I was thinking more along the lines of something like the Blended since she's half and half.

What about if Rory and Amy are shocked but even more shocked at her appearance but take an immediate shine to her?
They and the doctor combine efforts to give the Dursleys what they deserve?

You could touch on Torchwood and captain Jack...

You could have Amy and Rory getting the Durlsey's to hand over muggle guardianship of her since the doctor has no real documentation?

Did the doctor know James, Sirius and Remus or even anything about the magical world?

If the doctor can't help her then he could possibly take her to Merlin... learning about the magical world and stopping in at certain eras to ensure Harmony gets a balanced magical education? Buying books and supplies for home schooling.

possibly travelling to other magical worlds throughout time and space? ( elemental planets.. etc)

Hope these helped!

Looking forward to an update...