Reviews for In the Eye of the Storm
Space Foxes chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Just wanna inform you that Rule 7 is Never knowingly be serious, and that Rule 408 is Time is not the boss of you. :)

I would know. After all, I am the Doctor.

Other than that, loved it :D

Theta Sigma
MelodyCurious chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
I just found this tale this morning and it has hooked me like a fish, I want more! The characters are perfect and it runs just like an episode in the mind.

This is what we all want to happen after "The Wedding..." story. I can understand the conflict River feels, having to kill the man she loves - even if he's still alive afterwards. She needs a reason to continue, to wait out her time and this looks like giving one of the best stories I've seen for that.

So looking forward to the next parts!
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Brilliant! This chapter, like all the others, was beautifully written and I think you described the whole scene perfectly. Please update soon! :)

ATimeForWolves chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
oooooooo intrigue. As usual, this was great and I can't wait to read more!
Meg chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Love it!
ATimeForWolves chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
:) Loved this chapter! I can't wait to read more, update soon!
uzumaki misaki chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
aww that was soo sweet! great job on the chapter!
B00k Freak chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Wow. Just, wow. Really well written chapter and I liked how River was a little OOC from the River we know to remind us that it's getting earlier in her timeline.

Well done!

B00K Freak
Ffion chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Good story
fab satan chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
I bloody love this fic. And your writing in general, by the way. This is so sad... But so beautiful at the same time... Brilliant.
ATimeForWolves chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Still loving this!

I can't wait for more!
B00k Freak chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I have only one problem with this story, and it's the same problem I have with Tim Tams. Not enough! LOL! I really like how this is going, please update soon!

B00K Freak
irishcanary chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Wow i imagined something similar to this happening, really good fic :)
uzumaki misaki chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
awesome! i can't wait to read more!
Jessiekat89 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Poor River, she is dying from a lack of love, why can't the Doctor see that? Please update soon. I want to know what the beautiful sight was.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »