Reviews for Secret Flame
nwilson1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
first one with ghost child (DXE). yours shows more potential and realism than actual show. parents were smart. he'd never fooled them so long in real life, unless they were oblivious, like Sam's parents, rich, upright, and preoccupied with making money. plot strong, good characterization, and developed Danny and Ember's (DXE) relationship instead of throwing them together, like a one night stand turned into true love, like some lesser talented writers do.

Doing so not only interrupts the flow of the story. it distracts the reader. Words should immerse them in your plot line and insert them into the main characters' mentality, what drives their actions in each given scene. Well Done!
agitofang666 chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
aww i want to read the next chapter
holliswalley chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
Sweet story.
holliswalley chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Woooow I can't believe you actually went through with that but I've got to admit I think it's kinda awesome that you did.
Joey chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I like the way Victor laughs at Danny and this was a good story i hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
More?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Is there any more of this one coming ?
Scheffelman chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Good story but still in need of a happily ever after ending.
Scheffelman chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
So Danny now has a piercing, eh? Will Vlad and his parents accept it or not?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Awesome
Kimmiko T chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
zoxy2 chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
good chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Bra you did a Goodjob with this story unlike the other Danny x Ember story's vlad wasn't a psychotic asshole instead you made him a sorta father figure but I think you may want to have made Danny family a bit harder on Danny for being with ember and maybe some other things for them to go through I just think that would be a better idea if you plan on making this story longer or a new one
SilverWolf01 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013