Reviews for My Left Hand
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
ob my goodness! this was really good! :)
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Finally read this one and really enjoyed it. Well, I guess enjoy is not the right word given the subject matter, but whatever the word is, it equals enjoyed. I especially loved how you wrote this from Sam's POV. Hugs, Vonnie
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I definitely thought Sam was going to attempt suicide that night... Dean's arrival was perfect. Loved that warehouse scene... thanks for giving us another peek. I could read 50,000 words on just the warehouse alone *sigh*... Thanks for posting.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
So intense! Absolutely loved it.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
What an intense and beautifully described piece! You've done the episode justice and I really appreciate it! I'm sure you've already read somewhere that Sera Gamble said that Sam will never truly get over the broken wall; it's a scar he will have to carry for the rest of his life. Sad, but realistic.

Day after tomorrow comes 7.03 and wow... I thought last season was astounding. But it seems the writers have produced more tricks. And in that, I look forward to more of your written responses. :D
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Harsh. But hopeful.
TheThiefsDaughter chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love your tags (love your longer stories too, but when I'm in a hurry, these short additions to the show's storyline make my day). Go brotherly love, Sams left hand and real life pain.
FancyADemon chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Aww yes! I love your SPN stories.

This was awesome. I have a way of telling myself something is good when I'm so interested I dash a couple paragraphs ahead and have to remind myself to go back and read it through... xD

Excellent! :D You're so good at describing everything... my favourite part was the end when you said "we've both been to hell and we're both out" idk it just sounded really...inspiring? -shrug- Loved it
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Ah...thank you Muffy!

I also hear those voices of Sam and Dean...telling me there is more to that scene. I always want to write the script however. You are the genius that puts it into words.

Thanks for the relief!

And I totally agree with you; More "Winchestery I've got your back, you've got mine" moments are needed! :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
The scene in the warehouse! So beautiful and strong! *_* But I gotta say I was scared senseless when Sam figured out that the pain was taking Lucifer away. I still am, I don't know if he might start hurting himself to stop the hallucinations... It's just too much, you know? It's hard to see him suffering like this!

Anyway, this story is so heartfelt! I love the way you saw the whole thing and the way it was portrayed here. Season 7 is great so far! )

Kisses and I love it!

xenascully chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
nice :)
hotshow chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Very good story. Thank you.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Great Title. I liked the comparison of Sam's memories of hell to a tooth with a deep cavity. I liked your description of Hell. Very visual! You did an excellent job showing how fractured Sam's mind is. Fantastic job!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Jane88 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow, amazing and very emotional! I loved the warehouse scene as it was, but this is just perfect, would have loved to see it. Nice idea to bring in the other Sams too. Thanks!