Reviews for Goteneo and Truliet
Ninuhuju chapter 1 . 2/23
XD Omg! That was so funny! I loved it.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
A...Ahahahaha! Hilarious! Simply hilarious! A disaster, but a funny, hilarious, awesome one! A mess! What a mess... and that ending... ah, that is Vegeta. So true.

And the mothers react as if all this had not been their faults, what with forcing their sons (well, mostly in Bulma's case, at least) to do the play!

Haha! Everyone is happy, indeed, including me! Love this fic! Wonderful job!
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That has to be one of the funniest book ever. I started busting out laughing in class and I'm in the office now. But thanks
Pikablue chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
WHAT DID I JUST READ!
CherryPie13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Adorable, just the cutest :)
TeeLee-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was the cutest story ever!
C chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh god was this hilarious!
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh wait, I'm not done, hahahahahahahahahahaha.
SkyeDonovan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This has to be the best Trunks/Goten story that I've read. I laughed through the whole story. Everyone's reactions were hilarious!
peachykeeners chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Lmfao! Omg, that was great. I'm still smiling. Thanks for sharing.
POLHY chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
my sis thought i was insane when she saw me kept laughing to myself NICE STORY I LIKE IT!
Sai chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
major LMFAO Vegeta throttling Goku. And then, "KAAAAKAAAAROOOOT!" I just about died laughing. If I had been present to see the look on Veggie's face when he woke up, I would've busted my sides laughing. Goten and Trunks were adorable and hilarious. I hate to see what would've happened if they'd sparred in front of everyone ROFLMAO. awesome story!
Trutenxforever chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I couldn't read it that well...I keep almost dying from laughter! GREAT STORY MATE!
SunnyHinata chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hahahahahahah! That was great!
PrincessRima chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is just funny I laughed through the whole thing!