Reviews for Way out?
Natsuyuuki chapter 5 . 2/21
interesting. very, very interesting.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 1/31
:D
Exodus12345 chapter 1 . 1/25
Well I was going to read it. Then you made Harry gay. Put a warning in the beginning of the chapter or in the summary so people like me who want to read fanfics about our favorite stories without them being dragged through the mud know not to bother with this one.
ChaoticMinds chapter 1 . 1/14
. . . Uhm. You had Harry repeat the same thing over and over in the beginning of his argument with Granger.. It just makes him look unintelligent when reading that. Which kind of defeats the purpose of giving a well thought out argument in the first place.
Love it and hope you continue...
-SisterZadist on AO3
Ndy chapter 5 . 12/26/2020
The theme room, ok got it. And here come reborn... I wonder who's gonna be in the earth floor earth..
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2020
Can Harry please help Tsuna? What was done to him was horrible! They say flames are your dying will.. But they sealed them away and practically sent him (and everyone else in the city bc of it) into discord. Their lucky Tsunas so strong (even if they call him weak) almost anyone else would have committed suicide from the dissonance with their body, mind, and soul. Not to mention the child abuse, child neglect, and isolation.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2020
Oh, do Anita Blake as well please!

Though if you do.. No Anita and Harry being friends, and no Harry being out right hostile if not murderous from the very beginning like most HPxAB stories.

I see Harry as being wary of her Darkness but tends to ignore it bc he has so called Dark Creatures as friends and has some Dark abilities himself. After getting to know her more she starts to remind him of a mix of Bella and Voldemort. Wow this thought just came to me, but like Voldemorts and Bella's sick love child! I'm gonna gag!

Maybe Harry even starts to distance himself from her so called lovers (though she treats them more like glorified sex toys) just to keep his distance from her now appearant toxicity.
deathgodess12345678910 chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
Anita Blake
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
Golden feathers Edward chapter 5 . 11/14/2020
That ending was funny. Welcome to Namimori! Lol X3
DancesWithVulcans chapter 5 . 11/12/2020
Awesome story! XD if voting is still on going i vote naruto since i saw a home listed in the hidden leaf :D
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 11/11/2020
i thought that Haruka was over 18 from the blood test that they did on him and that he would not come into his magical creature inheritance until after 17, so why would he have to go school. Maybe he can open a bakery or something. Also, what about little Teddy since he was Remus' son and probably should be in Harry's like somehow.
4597boss chapter 5 . 11/8/2020
My hero Academia
Rainraven chapter 5 . 11/6/2020
Is there anyway Haruka could bill Molly and the others that threw out things from his house and stayed there? Throwing out things he owned and ate his food is theft. Unless they paid rent or were expressly invited in or to stay they were trespassing. He was supporting them and they were stealing from him, he should send them bills for everything, press charges if not paid, and inform the papers.

I wonder what flame he has? If it was mentioned, sorry, there seems to be hints of Sky with a secondary...hmmm...