Reviews for Way out?
Its Granger not Ganger
deafdragonrider chapter 4 . 2/17/2020
Katekyo Hitman Reborn please
crazy psycho chick chapter 4 . 10/11/2019
I would love if it was a Tokyo ghoul crossover or even my hero academy but hitman reborn is winning in the poll
RevanMorningstar chapter 4 . 10/9/2019
Tokyo Ghoul
That being said, someone else did say Supernatural, which I would also like.
Lauramichca chapter 4 . 8/18/2019
I'm not much for this one of your crossovers, but I have a question/comment:
Perhaps you should extend out the voting by one more chapter as one of the properties is in Naruto's village and it could make for a more interesting plot to have a part fox join that instead (especially since he's over-powered for all of the choices, but less so for this and a couple of the others lol).
Either way,

Thanks for sharing
Midnight Owl7 chapter 3 . 7/26/2019
vote anita blake there aren't enough stories with that xover
Midnight Owl7 chapter 4 . 7/26/2019
Vote Anita Blake
DarkLoverofAnime chapter 4 . 7/12/2019
I vote that you put Harry in the Anita Blake or Merry Gentry series.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 3/17/2019
At least Harry made sure that those who were loyal to him would not suffer and that the others would get what is coming to them.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 3/17/2019
I am glad that he has several on his side and that he is going to be set free from the obliviates and the potions. I cannot wait to see what they do to the Order and his betrayers. Maybe he should let some of what was done to him get to the papers. I vote for Anita Blake or Katekyo Hitman
bassoongirl14 chapter 4 . 3/16/2019
I love this chapter and I vote for Katekyo Hitman reborn
MoonRose13 chapter 4 . 3/16/2019
1. Ouran High School Host Club
2. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
3. Naruto
4. Supernatural
rell chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
I think you need to re read this story. A lot of words are used in wrong context, or been over used. Sorry to be a downer but it put me off,
LunarRoseFox chapter 4 . 3/15/2019
Anita Blake please because I don't find a lot of this crossover or maybe you could do different versions of this story with a different crossover. Though in order of likes for crossovers for this story: 1 Anita Blake, 2 Katekyo Hitman Reborn, 3 Ouran High School Host Club, and 4 Tokyo Ghoul. I love reading your stories so I always look forward to either rereading them or seeing what's new.
Love Faith Embers chapter 4 . 3/14/2019
Interesting... I'd like to see a harry/ouran high school host club cross here... if you haven't already decided yet. Please?
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »