Reviews for Scouting
Le-loup-Garou chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
More please! :)
mewlingquimlover chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Oh I'm loving this. Very intriguing and unique spin on how things could have gone between Leah and Embry before she phased. It's a rather nice out look and I enjoyed the conversation between Embry and Jared and also Sam's talk with Embry as well.

I have a feeling though things are going to get worse though before better.

Great story, thank you for posting and writing this.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Amazing!
NotEvenClose-Oatmeal chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
leah's going to phase soon. I can tell. just the way she feels restless, irritated etc, and her dad's heart problems getting more serious. Anywho please update soon.
Toolazy chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Too lazy to log in but this is THEPrincessx. Good update. I like how theyre getting more serious. It was cute.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Does Leah end up imprinting on Embry?
blue.riverr chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
I love the emotional development in the last chapter. You're on point!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Hey, the shit is definately gettin real lol. Leah likes him... In my head that came out very childlishly, like im 10 and am singin Leah and Embry sittin in a tree lol. Sorry ive just done a night...
Ahem anyway! The only theory i have is Embry, Sam, Paul and Jared are all wolves and the council are so involved with them is yo hide their furry side and guide them on any vamps they may come by.
Great chapter its very cute that they were spoonin :D
Update soon please
Inosolan chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Oh seeing them get closer is making me feel all melty and happy. Embry's doing things right and I'm glad Leah has him. Though I'm wondering what's going to happen when Leah phases? On the one hand, having Embry might make the process easier while, on the other, there's the whole sharing-heads with everyone and secrets thing. So looking forward to more!
Firefly-class chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Good update!
notashamedtobe chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Great update. Like that there was more than sex btwn them in this
hgmsnoopy chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
So Leah is starting to get her curiosity going now - it will be interesting to see where this takes her...

Really enjoying this story so far.
Scented Hairpin chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
I love how Leah's relationship with Embry is advancing. She's guarded, but he's totally working his way in. And I REALLY love that your Leah isn't a constantly-screaming-shrike. You can see the anger and hurt, but she's still a human being with a decent, loving heart.
MeraNaamJoker chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
"If that wasn't really fucking hot I'd be pissed at you," she mused. "Marking your territory, huh?"

Still makes me giggle. Love the chapter, love your story, bb. :-*
Inosolan chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I'm loving what you are doing with Leah and Embry. I love a thoughtful Embry and you do such a great job making him young but still smart with a lot of sexy wolfishness. I'm also loving how you write Leah, she's hurt and afraid to open up to anyone, but she needs to open up so much. I can't wait to read more.
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »