Reviews for Scouting
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Good update. I can't wait to see where this goes!
Jojo chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Great chapter, shows their usual day lives(: can't wait for the next one!So excited!
neeuqpmats chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Oh how I love this story. I love your Leahand Embry. It was a great update. can't wait for more.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Great chapter!
Inosolan chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I'm always so happy to see this update. I love how carefully you are going forward with these characters. Leah is so guarded, but she really does need someone to help her, and Embry is starting to see what she needs, but proceeding really carefully. It's fun to watch. And it helps of course that these two are smoking hot together! :) I can't wait to read more.
notashamedtobe chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
They're so dorkily cute
MeraNaamJoker chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
OHAI I LUV UR STORY.

I swear when her stomach leaped, mine did too. :-)
brankel1 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Love that she is asking him in.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Aww they really like each other, whether they will admit it or not lol. Leah sneakin into his room and being disappointed was cute but i loved how excited she was to see him at the end :)
Update soon please
hgmsnoopy chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Seems like they've both developed a bit of a addiction to each other. Can't wait to see what happens next.
BreakingFree2015 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Love that Embry's a little awkward and nervous. It's a realistic representation of him and I can't wait for more!
goose14226 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
I'm so loving this story! Can't wait for more!
Sarah
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I like the plot so far!
recey2010 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
looking forward to more
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Awkward! Lol but at least Sam was civil about it... Not that he has much choice. I have a feeling Leah will not be happy that they spokr about her lol
Update soon please