Reviews for Scouting
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Leah and her broken heart is just such an awful part of the Twilight story. I don't know how Leah makes it through alone with the man she loves in love with her cousin. Once Leah changes she will hear Sam's thoughts and he will hear hers.

I like that you have chosen Embry to be Leah's love because he is a good guy and I really want to see Leah have happiness in her life.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Love it
hgmsnoopy chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Really liked the first part - you've captured her emotional turmoil well, being betrayed by everyone in her life but Seth and the spiking anger from her wolf coming on, which no one would be expecting.

There was a bit of a jump to the last part though, referring to Embry. I guess I would have enjoyed a little more exploration into how she got from looking for more life in her to life to the being too drunk to drive home and referring to Embry.
MeraNaamJoker chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Oh, I liked this. It might be hard for you to channel canon!Leah but you did an excellent job. It was interesting getting her pov on her moodiness etc. - of course the wolfiness makes everything awful that way, but I don't think enough people take it into account. :-)
Inosolan chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Poor angry Leah. And poor lucky Embry. I'm actually interested to see how Sam would react to their ... encounter.
DaisyBlack chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Maybe is good ;)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Please keep going...Very good story and as usual you are writing it just perfectly.

The innocent taking of Embry by Leah was very good and the lemon was just right.

Now Leah will phase and it will all be in Embry's mind as well as everybody elses. I always felt sorry for Leah because she had no secrets and girls need their secrets.
chele681 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
So amazingly hot and full of those plotty things that I love so much.

Perfectly characterized Leah, even better Embry. I want moar. Now.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Great chapter
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Love it.
Inosolan chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I'm a total Embry/Leah addict and this was exactly what I needed! It was so hot and savage and also sweet and tender. I totally want more...
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really hope that you add more to this story - loved the first chapter.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Ahhh...sweet Embry, he is such a good guy. I like this look at the early pack, still trying to figure out what to do, how to prepare for the others, etc. And watching Seth is a very believable way for Embry to be seeing Leah more in this way.
Madmum chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I can't for more!
Jessypt chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
GAH! Just so intense and yum! Stinkin' Leah for being so intense... and Embry for being so damn sweet and "giving." MORE. You know you want to!

Jess xoxo