Reviews for Scouting
DaisyBlack chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Yay! There's more! I've always had a soft spot for Leah, her circumstances break my heart and anger me at the same time.. You write her beautifully, and I can't wait to read more :)
brankel1 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Love it.
Britt01 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I like the way you're setting everything up here, with Leah's back story setting up so that her attitude when she joins the pack is consistent with canon. It is sad that in addition to everything else, she is also going to be betrayed by her body - she is enjoying being faster and stronger with her running, but soon that will also become just another byproduct of being a wolf, and I can't see how it will then have the same unadulterated joy for her. She may still love running, but I have a feeling that it will also come with some bitterness.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Loving the roughness!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Leah and her broken heart is just such an awful part of the Twilight story. I don't know how Leah makes it through alone with the man she loves in love with her cousin. Once Leah changes she will hear Sam's thoughts and he will hear hers.

I like that you have chosen Embry to be Leah's love because he is a good guy and I really want to see Leah have happiness in her life.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Love it
hgmsnoopy chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Really liked the first part - you've captured her emotional turmoil well, being betrayed by everyone in her life but Seth and the spiking anger from her wolf coming on, which no one would be expecting.

There was a bit of a jump to the last part though, referring to Embry. I guess I would have enjoyed a little more exploration into how she got from looking for more life in her to life to the being too drunk to drive home and referring to Embry.
MeraNaamJoker chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Oh, I liked this. It might be hard for you to channel canon!Leah but you did an excellent job. It was interesting getting her pov on her moodiness etc. - of course the wolfiness makes everything awful that way, but I don't think enough people take it into account. :-)
Inosolan chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Poor angry Leah. And poor lucky Embry. I'm actually interested to see how Sam would react to their ... encounter.
DaisyBlack chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Maybe is good ;)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Please keep going...Very good story and as usual you are writing it just perfectly.

The innocent taking of Embry by Leah was very good and the lemon was just right.

Now Leah will phase and it will all be in Embry's mind as well as everybody elses. I always felt sorry for Leah because she had no secrets and girls need their secrets.
chele681 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
So amazingly hot and full of those plotty things that I love so much.

Perfectly characterized Leah, even better Embry. I want moar. Now.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Great chapter
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Love it.
Inosolan chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I'm a total Embry/Leah addict and this was exactly what I needed! It was so hot and savage and also sweet and tender. I totally want more...
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »