Reviews for His Heir
breeswalkingaway chapter 11 . 8/24
I choked when I finally saw the new chapter. So exciting 3
akagami hime chan chapter 10 . 4/4
Kidd is such a precious psycho-shy baby! I love how awkward he is! I kinda remember reading the original version of this story and I remember I liked Kidd and Gabriela together even more than I like Law and the other Oc (And I like those two a lot, ok? That smug captain is Great with the main character)
Both stories are just A and I'm so excited you're updating them!
Thank you!
EmilyKayros chapter 13 . 1/3/2017
I favored this fanfic than most KiddxOcs fanfics~
Few years ago i stumbled upon this fanfic and i fell in love with the story!
This remastered version really got me hooked again!
More feels and more laughing moments.

"His Heir" and "Bones" are the best :)
Please do continue when you have the time. I only remember some parts of the story and i want to read them again~
Have a Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
When I first read His Heir a few years ago I liked it a lot.

Stumbling on it again now, newly remastered and thick with character development...
I'M HOOKED ON IT!

No. Really. I practically jumped for joy when I saw that your were editing it- I love the development and slow (sometimes exploding) burn that you got going on between Kidd and Gabbie. I remember the last version it only took two or three chapters for Gabbie and Kidd to finally realize that they liked each other, and it usually involved Miss Heir awkwardly avoiding Kidd and awkward silences. I thought it was kinda adorable before, but this! revision! does! it! so! well!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Jag chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
Uh-oh, trouble is here. Update again soon!
Jag chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
Ooooh, interesting business. Love that she and Kid are trapped together. Update again, please!
LifeOnMars987 chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
"C-Can you blame me?" ahahahahahhaahh awesome! I really really like this chapter! You're great!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
Keep up the good work.
findingzoro chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
Forgot how addictive your stories are..cant wait for the next chapter!
Jag chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
I really like both of your stories! Update again soon when you have a chance!
Zod'a Quatique chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
Seriously your Kidd is just perfect ! I had so much fun with this chapter ! Kidd looks like a little boy when he's around Gabriella, it's brilliant ahah. And when Killer comes at the end and that Kidd says "itisnotwhatyouthink" or something like that I laughed so much ! Ahh I'm very very glad you wrote this fic, you make my night ! Thanks a lot !

(Sorry for my english, I'm french)
Zod'a Quatique chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Ahahahah ! This chapter was brilliant ! Love this fic and your character. And Kidd is well damned portrayed :p
lpandas chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I made an account just so I could follow this story. It's amazing :) I hope you update regularly!
Volleys-chan chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
Haha, Killer got groped too! Oh man! Is Maddie on that crew? Lol, I know she's not or she would have stuck around to help out Gabriella, not some other crew and also, no Bedros yet. Can't wait for my favorite stone devil to make his appearance! I know he will soon, there is a chapter with his name literally all over it! I still laugh every time you write small breasts because its Gabriella, she's the whole package and its humorous to see them think she's flat chested. I mean, in One Piece, that's an insult, so when she doesn't rise to being called an A cup or anything like that, you know that its because its not the truth.

I also like the the ship has a name. Hades. Its appropriate. I also like how there is more interactions and I think that the dialogue flows even better than before. I am also enjoying how you've honed in on your lore and abilities, making it that portals are finicky and unreliable and should be last resort, since you never know exactly where you will drop if you are unfamiliar with the territory. The parts about Gabriella being an elf are also wonderful added bonus. I know she's a half-elf, but you can see she has some sort of affinity with nature, just the way you wrote how the wind sounded like a faint lullaby as it passed through the forest. Loving the story, onto the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2016