Reviews for His Heir
Volleys-chan chapter 2 . 8h
Wow, Have I mentioned how above and beyond you have gone on this rewrite? It was well worth the wait. I am very impressed. Now, I am not sure I got it right, but is Chamberlin the navigator and the sniper? Both seem equally as grumpy. If they are, then you really beefed up Chamberlin's Bad Assery to a whole new level and I feel as though this is a side of him I've never really gotten to see before. If it is not, well then please tell me this guy's name because he just got himself a fan! Whoot!

Also, I sorta want to know who this cabin boy is. Is it Danny? That would be awesome, but I am not sure. However, I do agree with him. If the cook really wants those potatoes, he will have to risk his own life to get them. Wow. Again, an amazing chapter and I feel this is a much stronger introduction to Gabriella and her forceful joining of Kidd's crew. Can't wait to read more, but I think I should get some sleep. But that might prove difficult because not only am I excited, I am inspired.

Best surprise update ever- just saying.
Volleys-chan chapter 1 . 8h
If it weren't for the fact that it is around 2 in the morning right now, I would have screamed upon seeing the update. This is amazing, completely different than the original, but it seems much more put together than before. I am ecstatic that there are 10 chapters of each story to enjoy and I will be taking my time to enjoy and review each of them! I was so excited when you mentioned doing this and now I am more excited, seeing as it almost feels like a different beginning to one of my favorite tales! I really do like how you have introduced a lot more of the characters and it has to be easier now that you know Heat and Wire's names- I recall a very clever author using a stone devil to get them changed to their proper names ;) Can't wait for him either. So excited, so I am going to cut my review short to go to the next chapter so I can review that.

But I do agree with Gabriella, Kidd is a freaking apocalyptic horseman of war. Nailed that description!
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 27 . 12/9/2015
You keep using 'shutter' instead of shudder
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 15 . 12/9/2015
dumb-bell, not dung-bell
elibunns chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This is my second time reading this and it's so amazing all over again!
13kuroineko chapter 30 . 9/5/2014
After seeing this for sometime, I think I like this pair more than LawxAmeria of yours. I still like them tho, but just because I like to see 'grumpy bad ass guy groaning every time he's on romantic situation but actually like it' more xDDD Oh, and I do like him better in this state after their relationship confirmed. His OOCness-or so you say-doesn't feel that much affected because of this, lol.
13kuroineko chapter 26 . 9/4/2014
Actually, because I've seen Crazy Sane introduced as God of Necromancy magic, I thought maybe this Calamity lady is just like him, lol. I saw your note mentioning 12 gods of magic, so yeah... xDD
13kuroineko chapter 25 . 9/4/2014
Okay okay okay okay okay I like the WHOLE part of this chapter xDDD Seriously! KiddxGabriella moment and after that are just so funny, I love it xDDD
13kuroineko chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
You know, I miss that moment when Gabriella and Kidd just spat at each other without blushing involved like that xDD So fuckin cute _ My typical ideal pairing, jsfyi lol.
13kuroineko chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
I feel a bit sorry for Madeline, lol. Her personality may be a little messed up, but I don't hate her xDD Tho I must say, is she kinda have a maso side coz she's still doing that thing to Killer even though she's always getting beaten by him? Or her skull just thick that's all. And a hardcore one. Either way, I hope she'll get nice moment with Killer once in awhile, just because I feel sorry for her that is lol.
13kuroineko chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Really, I found it hilarious imagining two girls have a gossip session in front of pirates men that so would happen to be Kidd's Pirate. I mean THAT Kidd's Pirate. Like, wow...you two are so brave, ladies xDDD And why not? I thought KillerxOC would be good if the OC is someone like her xDD That'll be interesting I guess lolol
13kuroineko chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
LOLOLOL silly Kid is silly. I don't know whether to laugh or face palmed on this lol. But the gal has gut alright. I like her xDD
13kuroineko chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I decided to take a peek into this fic of yours after reading Bones, which I haven't done reading yet btw, and it turned out to be one of my liking xDD Just because I love watching bad ass in action :') Kidd never once my favorite but I'll be lying if I don't say him, Luffy, and Law made a good combi in Sabaody Arc xDD I'm gonna bookmarked this.
geckogal077 chapter 67 . 8/20/2014
Hahahaha! Another funhouse! Poor Gabriella.
geckogal077 chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
So I read about Kidd and his Mage in Bones an I got really curious about the relationship. To be honest Kidd is not one of my favorite characters, but I love Gebriella and Killer, so I'm adding His Heir to my favorite stories.
I actually stopped reading Bones because I got so curious about what was happening here. Lol.
Thanks so much for writing!