Reviews for His Heir
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
I've finally started reading His Heir too! I love this story as much as I love Bones and Origins already!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 121 . 11/25/2013
What an awesome ending. Poor Kidd is going to be a daddy.
AliceLaw chapter 121 . 11/23/2013
You're the pro of cliffhanger. Damn it x')
It's over... It's over. Now that I've finished the 2 stories I feel kinda empty... You don't know how much His Heir and Bones means to me! I love these fanfic.
Oh, I was one of the people who were up all night to read them. Yep my dear.
arodli91 chapter 121 . 11/19/2013
Haha! I love how dangerously protective Gabriella is over her babies, especially Danny!
Alpenwolf chapter 121 . 11/18/2013
Congratulations once again for completing the two stories and yes i really want copy cat to rot in hell. I would have liked to see kidds reaction to it,but at least he finally knows it and the baby survived the fight.
Narunosuke-Namikaze-Uchiha chapter 121 . 11/18/2013
Oh... wow... well thanks sooo freaking much for that cliffy, you evil kinevil!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 121 . 11/17/2013
What, the creepy warthog part? Honestly, I was just watching that part of Lion King 2 and Timon and Pumbaa's fight amuses me way too much. XD

I actually kind of would love to see Kidd's reaction to that. Mainly because of all the previous scares they've had, and now it's not just a scare for a real thing. Aside from that, honestly, I don't have much to say about this. Just that I can't wait to see baby Caden. XD Update soon!
Hitoshirezu Ryu chapter 121 . 11/17/2013
Great, great chapter! Madeline sure can be caring to make sure Gabriella is all right before she gets punched in the face by Killer, again. X) That always makes me laugh. And I knew it! I knew Gabriella would be pregnant, which of course Kidd didn't know until the end. That's how Gabriella rolls doesn't she. Wait till everything is all done before revealing some big news. I can only imagine the humor of how shocked Kidd was when he heard the news. XD

Awesome job in finishing His Heir! :D
Volleys-chan chapter 121 . 11/17/2013
Wow! You know, I was sorta scared when you said it was almost over. I nearly cried in relief when you decided it was merely the end of this story, but not of their adventures! I don't know what I would do without your stories! I was majorly worried that I would have to search for something else to read after all was said and done and I was ready to cry. No one besides you and maybe one or two other people write good Kidd stories without making it Yaoi :(

I am excited to see this continue and know that I always looked forward to reading your stories, even it I never managed to review them. I've been super busy but I manage to squeeze enough time in for your stories! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everything and look forward to the next story that you will write!

By the way, great way to end the story! I couldn't help but laugh at that! Gabriella messed up her confession by jumping the gun. Lol XD

Thanks again for the laughs!
Volleys-chan
Velonica14 chapter 120 . 11/17/2013
So descriptive, i like it :D and omgggg kiddddd get to the finish line safely! Dun be so reckless :P im so glad hellion was summoned. i knew he had to appear again. that was tres tres epic :D. man, cant believe his heir and bones are gonna end tonight... T.T I loved it all, every single chapter, so thank you very much! :D keep creating awesome stories :)
Hitoshirezu Ryu chapter 120 . 11/11/2013
Whoa! Just as Ameria was able to hold herself against Copy Cat's clones, Gabriella also down a great job too with her aid of devils. And just like when they both were close to lose out, they find the strength to finish off their enemy in a grand finale. They have worked well together. :D Now it's Kidd's turn to make sure he stays alive as he tries to even land onto Raftel to find One Piece. I'm sad that this story like Bones are coming to an end, but every good story must end someday.

I wish great luck to twinklesilverstar to get better. :)
Alpenwolf chapter 120 . 11/11/2013
Get well soon twinklesilverstar. I was like, yeah there he finally is as hellion appeared! Rot in hell copy cat.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 120 . 11/10/2013
WOO-HOO! -happy dance- BOO-FUCKING-YA! TAKE THAT YOU CREEPY WARTHOG! And it's only fitting that Gabriella gets the death blow, considering all that's happened. And what he tried to DO. DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH BABY CADEN, YOU DICK! MAY MORTALITAS RIP YOUR LIMBS FROM YOUR BODY! MAY YOUR ENTRAILS BECOME YOUR EXTRAILS! AND MAY OTHER SUCH PAINFUL THINGS THAT I CAN'T THINK OF HAPPEN!

You have no idea how sad I am to see these two awesome stories ending. I hope you don't just completely abandon this universe either, just finishing the stories and never writing Ameria and Gabs again. I don't even care if there are sequels or not, even if it's just one-shots or short stories about their lives after this. I just want to keep seeing them. Update soon!
Hitoshirezu Ryu chapter 119 . 11/4/2013
Whoa! Sane was quite bloody in taking out Genie's heart, but it was quite an epic moment for the corrupt deity to end. Go Sane! :D So Lin will take over Genie's spot, which will be cool. Okay, now it makes more sense to see Gabriella summoning Caden's Blade to end Copy Cat but it seems Copy Cat will have the upper hand a little bit longer with his clones. Boy I hope Gabriella seeks help or help arrives if things get worse. I can't wait to see more!
Alpenwolf chapter 119 . 11/4/2013
In your mind copy cat even equals an advantage on your side. Well, at least genie has been taken care of, hopefully.