Reviews for His Heir
13kuroineko chapter 30 . 9/5/2014
After seeing this for sometime, I think I like this pair more than LawxAmeria of yours. I still like them tho, but just because I like to see 'grumpy bad ass guy groaning every time he's on romantic situation but actually like it' more xDDD Oh, and I do like him better in this state after their relationship confirmed. His OOCness-or so you say-doesn't feel that much affected because of this, lol.
13kuroineko chapter 26 . 9/4/2014
Actually, because I've seen Crazy Sane introduced as God of Necromancy magic, I thought maybe this Calamity lady is just like him, lol. I saw your note mentioning 12 gods of magic, so yeah... xDD
13kuroineko chapter 25 . 9/4/2014
Okay okay okay okay okay I like the WHOLE part of this chapter xDDD Seriously! KiddxGabriella moment and after that are just so funny, I love it xDDD
13kuroineko chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
You know, I miss that moment when Gabriella and Kidd just spat at each other without blushing involved like that xDD So fuckin cute _ My typical ideal pairing, jsfyi lol.
13kuroineko chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
I feel a bit sorry for Madeline, lol. Her personality may be a little messed up, but I don't hate her xDD Tho I must say, is she kinda have a maso side coz she's still doing that thing to Killer even though she's always getting beaten by him? Or her skull just thick that's all. And a hardcore one. Either way, I hope she'll get nice moment with Killer once in awhile, just because I feel sorry for her that is lol.
13kuroineko chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
Really, I found it hilarious imagining two girls have a gossip session in front of pirates men that so would happen to be Kidd's Pirate. I mean THAT Kidd's Pirate. Like, wow...you two are so brave, ladies xDDD And why not? I thought KillerxOC would be good if the OC is someone like her xDD That'll be interesting I guess lolol
13kuroineko chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
LOLOLOL silly Kid is silly. I don't know whether to laugh or face palmed on this lol. But the gal has gut alright. I like her xDD
13kuroineko chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I decided to take a peek into this fic of yours after reading Bones, which I haven't done reading yet btw, and it turned out to be one of my liking xDD Just because I love watching bad ass in action :') Kidd never once my favorite but I'll be lying if I don't say him, Luffy, and Law made a good combi in Sabaody Arc xDD I'm gonna bookmarked this.
geckogal077 chapter 67 . 8/20/2014
Hahahaha! Another funhouse! Poor Gabriella.
geckogal077 chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
So I read about Kidd and his Mage in Bones an I got really curious about the relationship. To be honest Kidd is not one of my favorite characters, but I love Gebriella and Killer, so I'm adding His Heir to my favorite stories.
I actually stopped reading Bones because I got so curious about what was happening here. Lol.
Thanks so much for writing!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 121 . 4/28/2014
oh no will Kidd's kid take after Kidd
Yumi sawamura chapter 121 . 4/27/2014
WoW!I really love this story!
And Kidd is really cute together with Gabriella!
Wonder What Kidd reaction will be When he hear that!
Oh and I think you haven't tell us about Gabriella's fortune is yet!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
I've finally started reading His Heir too! I love this story as much as I love Bones and Origins already!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 121 . 11/25/2013
What an awesome ending. Poor Kidd is going to be a daddy.
AliceLaw chapter 121 . 11/23/2013
You're the pro of cliffhanger. Damn it x')
It's over... It's over. Now that I've finished the 2 stories I feel kinda empty... You don't know how much His Heir and Bones means to me! I love these fanfic.
Oh, I was one of the people who were up all night to read them. Yep my dear.