Reviews for His Heir
Jag chapter 13 . 7/9
Uh-oh, trouble is here. Update again soon!
Jag chapter 12 . 5/22
Ooooh, interesting business. Love that she and Kid are trapped together. Update again, please!
LifeOnMars987 chapter 12 . 5/5
"C-Can you blame me?" ahahahahahhaahh awesome! I really really like this chapter! You're great!
Keep up the good work.
findingzoro chapter 11 . 4/25
Forgot how addictive your stories are..cant wait for the next chapter!
Jag chapter 11 . 4/16
I really like both of your stories! Update again soon when you have a chance!
Zod'a Quatique chapter 9 . 3/14
Seriously your Kidd is just perfect ! I had so much fun with this chapter ! Kidd looks like a little boy when he's around Gabriella, it's brilliant ahah. And when Killer comes at the end and that Kidd says "itisnotwhatyouthink" or something like that I laughed so much ! Ahh I'm very very glad you wrote this fic, you make my night ! Thanks a lot !

(Sorry for my english, I'm french)
Zod'a Quatique chapter 7 . 3/14
Ahahahah ! This chapter was brilliant ! Love this fic and your character. And Kidd is well damned portrayed :p
lpandas chapter 1 . 2/19
I made an account just so I could follow this story. It's amazing :) I hope you update regularly!
Volleys-chan chapter 4 . 2/10
Haha, Killer got groped too! Oh man! Is Maddie on that crew? Lol, I know she's not or she would have stuck around to help out Gabriella, not some other crew and also, no Bedros yet. Can't wait for my favorite stone devil to make his appearance! I know he will soon, there is a chapter with his name literally all over it! I still laugh every time you write small breasts because its Gabriella, she's the whole package and its humorous to see them think she's flat chested. I mean, in One Piece, that's an insult, so when she doesn't rise to being called an A cup or anything like that, you know that its because its not the truth.

I also like the the ship has a name. Hades. Its appropriate. I also like how there is more interactions and I think that the dialogue flows even better than before. I am also enjoying how you've honed in on your lore and abilities, making it that portals are finicky and unreliable and should be last resort, since you never know exactly where you will drop if you are unfamiliar with the territory. The parts about Gabriella being an elf are also wonderful added bonus. I know she's a half-elf, but you can see she has some sort of affinity with nature, just the way you wrote how the wind sounded like a faint lullaby as it passed through the forest. Loving the story, onto the next chapter!
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN!
Volleys-chan chapter 3 . 2/8
Okay, so Chamberlin is the sniper. Epic. He almost reminds me of Benn from the Red Hair crew and how grumpy I perceive him to be. I also like how Matt the Hatter has some more presence in this story than the last. I remember that his counterfeit money was unbelievably good. Enough to fool Nami and that was all that was heard about him. I definitely feel as though this crew is a bit better put together than last time and I am salivating at the prospect of getting to know all of them! You even have cabin boys! And a name for the chef! I am so excited because I feel as though you have really widened your scope to fit more of the crew into it! I know its hard, I am trying to do that myself, so it makes me excited to see how much you've grown! This was worth the wait.

Onto other matters. I nearly bursted out laughing when Killer was like 'are you injured'. I had been slightly curious about Kidd's last comment about her having no chest, cause I know she's at least a D so now it all makes sense, especially now that it has been affirmed that she's a practicing swordswoman. She can't have those bouncing around and getting in her way. XD

Again, really liking how this is going and how much more you get to see the many sides of this crew. I am very excited to read the next chapter. But I am also trying to savor this, because I have always loved your stories and I often read them so quickly that I don't feel like I got to enjoy them enough. But do expect a review for each chapter ;) These are so brilliant, you deserve to know how much we appreciate your hard work and effort~!
Volleys-chan chapter 2 . 2/8
Wow, Have I mentioned how above and beyond you have gone on this rewrite? It was well worth the wait. I am very impressed. Now, I am not sure I got it right, but is Chamberlin the navigator and the sniper? Both seem equally as grumpy. If they are, then you really beefed up Chamberlin's Bad Assery to a whole new level and I feel as though this is a side of him I've never really gotten to see before. If it is not, well then please tell me this guy's name because he just got himself a fan! Whoot!

Also, I sorta want to know who this cabin boy is. Is it Danny? That would be awesome, but I am not sure. However, I do agree with him. If the cook really wants those potatoes, he will have to risk his own life to get them. Wow. Again, an amazing chapter and I feel this is a much stronger introduction to Gabriella and her forceful joining of Kidd's crew. Can't wait to read more, but I think I should get some sleep. But that might prove difficult because not only am I excited, I am inspired.

Best surprise update ever- just saying.
Volleys-chan chapter 1 . 2/8
If it weren't for the fact that it is around 2 in the morning right now, I would have screamed upon seeing the update. This is amazing, completely different than the original, but it seems much more put together than before. I am ecstatic that there are 10 chapters of each story to enjoy and I will be taking my time to enjoy and review each of them! I was so excited when you mentioned doing this and now I am more excited, seeing as it almost feels like a different beginning to one of my favorite tales! I really do like how you have introduced a lot more of the characters and it has to be easier now that you know Heat and Wire's names- I recall a very clever author using a stone devil to get them changed to their proper names ;) Can't wait for him either. So excited, so I am going to cut my review short to go to the next chapter so I can review that.

But I do agree with Gabriella, Kidd is a freaking apocalyptic horseman of war. Nailed that description!
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 27 . 12/9/2015
You keep using 'shutter' instead of shudder