Reviews for I Promise
psonny97 chapter 11 . 3/23
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase update this story!
leahk80 chapter 11 . 3/12
what a great story! hope you continue it.
loh122 chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
I am loving this right now I am highly angered with the Quinn shit she is pulling with puck I really do hope puck gets back to his sences soon and hopefully Finn comes off less homephobic later on and more brotherly
HarryPotter1996 chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Sooooo wanting this to be carried on! It's so good :D
havenlystarrs chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Please update soon! Great story! I would like to know what happens next.
Drarry4eva chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Please please update soon. I really hope that Kurt doesn't go ahead and make out with Brittany. As much as I like Brittany, I don't like her and Kurt to be anything other than just friends. So, yeah, please update soon.
DreamMari22 chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
I love this story, i really hope you get to finish it. I want Kurt to just slap Noah in the face for being so stupid and for someone to rip out Quinn's hair LOL.
tayla36 chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
I was re-reading some of my old saved fics, and I just re-read this one. It is wonderful and I hope that you will finish it someday.
Eclipticvibe chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
I can officially say that you have the art of emotional roller coasters down. I am a big fan of your character interactions and an even bigger fan of your background and context. That being said Noah is being an idiot, listening to Quinn not okay. I really hope that you update this soon. It would give me a sure fire reason to leave a mega review!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
I seriously hope you update this soon..I'm loving that you don't have the boys falling into bed in the 1st paragraph ( not that that doesn't have it appeal too lol ) and have them dealing with real situations.
GAARA12223 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
when does puck realize that quinn played into his fears. does he make up with kurt or does kurt leave the town. please update soon i really liked this story
Crazy Weird chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
I love your story! Can't wait for more!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
love it but your way to mean to kurt. right soon
E chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
This is a great story, and I hope you pick it back up. I'm dying to know what happens.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 4 . 12/10/2012