Reviews for The Not So Dead Walking
katesari chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Enjoyed reading this! It was equaly funny and awkward, and how delightfull was it to read about Harvey being the protector yet again! Bye
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
would have loved to see them there!
and harvey at the restaurant!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
that sounds like it will be fun :p
PrincessLazyPants chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
This was a fun story. It's rare to find a friendship fic on these three that's well done. Great job!
animelover5000 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Haha I LOVED THIS! Ahhhhhhh! Harvey carrying Donna and all of the cuteness in here! A lot of the banter had me crack up laughing especially in chapter 1 and this one. :D As soon as I read the first few words no... as soon as I read the opening or what the story was about (opening/intro don't remember what it's called) I just had to read it. I mean seriously. I was absolutely hooked and just had to read this and could not put it down! Thank you so much for writing this! :D
LivinNMyWorld chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I love how you write these three! Even putting them in such whack-a-doodle situations, you still manage to keep them PERFECTLY in character! It's legitimately as good as the real thing, which is so appreciated while the show's on hiatus. Not to mention, Harvey/Donna action - priceless. Thanks so much for writing these!
00000909000000 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Very nice ending. I am glad Harvey won the bet and that they all got to know each other better. Good job!

Thanks! :)
00000909000000 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Very cute chapter. I loved all of the interaction between the three of them.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks! :)
Bloo98 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
YAY! Finally an update on this... and let me just say... that was just hiliarious!

Harvey and Donna coming at Mike's place and practically 'terrorize' the poor pup as they tried to come up with some 'decent' costume for him!

They were so 'Mom' and 'Dad' in this... arguing and agreeing with each other as they decided on what should go or not...

And Harvey... Oh man... The man really has it out for Mike's fugly 'skinny' ties! LOL!

Of course, 'Mom' agrees with him! LOL!

Poor Mike... He never got a chance there!

And the kicker of all of this... After they are done 'terrorizing' the pup... Mike finds out that neither Harvey or Donna are even going as anything special! Just as your average streetwalker! At least they matched! LOL!

Of course, that's before Donna got that mischievious gleam in her eyes and instantly narrows down to his 'other' costume!

Too funny!

I have to admit... Harvey going as Indiana Jones is fitting... since Donna can go as his 'wife!' 'Marion Ravenwood' and Mike can be 'Junior!'

And don't feel bad about not wanting to include Rachel or Jenny... I don't like them either... In fact, whenever their scenes come on, my fingers hit the ff button faster than a speeding you ask me, I prefer Mike to be single too.

Update soon please!
00000909000000 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
If anyone could pull it off it would be Harvey. Loved all of the friendly bickering. Thanks for sharing! :)
Elerrina Star chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Finally, someone else who doesn't really like Rachel OR Jenny. I usually run into people who like at least one of them. I mean, I tolerate them but I'd rather Mike be single, ya know?

Haha! Poor Mike, they're so mean to him about his wardrobe. And poor Donna, having to go as an average street-walker Zombie. Ah well, she'll be epic anyway! As will Harvey. Can't wait for the actual walk! :)

...Harvey drives a '67 Mustang as an errand car. Niiiice. XD

Harvey as Indiana Jones AWESOME. God that would be hot. I so wish I could see that now. Seriously, he'd be flipping sexy in the fedora and the jacket. Especially if they managed to get him looking all dusty and scruffy... Hehe. *drools*

Anywayyyy... Fangirl moment aside, fun chapter! :D
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Great stuff, this! I'm picturing all the associate/lawyers dressed up as zombies - it's both an amusing and somewhat frightening image. hehe.

Will we get to see Donna dressing up Mike and Harvey? Because I sooooo want to see that!

Looking forward to the update! :)
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was cute. Loved the Harvey and Mike bantering, too funny. I could see Donna really getting into dressing Mike and Harvey up. Thanks! :)
Bloo98 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awwww!

I can't believe how wonderful this site is... We're just a few days into October, and we're got a treat to some Halloween fics!

And this one is no exception!

I really hope we get that when the other big holidays roll around, i.e. Thanksgiving and Christmas... with a sprinkle of some Harvey and Donna mix into it!

Now to this latest story! I can't believe you started another one... but let me tell you... I'm over the moon nonethless. I enjoy... just simply enjoy your Harvey/Donna banter and bickering... and I hope this one will be great as well.

Now here are few things I like... the first time Harvey and Mike walked behind Donna to the meetting... I had expected Harvey to take a glimpse at her behind... But... nothing...

But you sure didn't disappoint the second timme around! LOL!

And the puppy actually noticed it! LOL!

But can you hardly blame the man seeing how Donna put a little more 'sass' into her walk? :P

And I had to laugh how Donna was the only one excited about the whole 'Zombie Walk'... going dressed as a lawyer... using Harvey's briefcase no less! LOL!

That's so Donna!

I can't wait to see what she's up her sleeve now... After all, she got her man... and their puppy to dress up for this year's Halloween fundraiser!

It's going to be interesting to say the least! :D

Update soon! Please! :D