Reviews for Percy Jackson Olympus Divided
blue pheanix chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Feeling confident, Percy fired the arrow straight at the target...

As a ping sound showed said arrow bounding off Artemis's armor. There was an odd silence after this.

"Did that just..." Billie began

"Somehow...defying logic, space, all forms of accuracy and the laws of momentum, he did" Albert clarified.

Artemis's armor melted off lava, as she stomped up to Percy, and looked him dead in the eye, in her Diana form for maximum effect.

"How, in the name of all forms of projectile weaponry, did you manage to do that!"

Percy gulped "Um...I have a unique talent?"

"OW!" he grumbled, as he took up the bow again, the training implement now Diana grabbed it

"Oh no you don't..." the bow twanged, having been aimed at Artemis's stomach...but somehow had just made a bulls eye, from 270 degrees away.

"Well, not annoyed, a bit worried about the time space stability of the universe, but not annoyed"

peanutbutterluvr chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
I LOVE HOW YOU MENTIONED THE INHERITANCE CYCLE! im on the 4th book where Eragon is about 2 kill Galbatorix. l8r!
animeman12 chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
to the young justice story (man am i glad my computer got fixed)
Sage of Eyes chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
You spelled orgasm wrong...

Organism plants/animals

Orgasm rush of hormones and electricty through nervous system 'makes you feel very good'

I see this mistake so much... have you read any lemons?
Sage of Eyes chapter 19 . 12/12/2011
Oneshots on how Artemis wooed Percy plz?
Percy Jackson7 chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
love this finish
Percy Jackson7 chapter 18 . 12/9/2011
great chapter
Percy2 chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
Amazing please continue
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
an excellent story and finish, i recommend another naruto story, you write them so well
movice chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
I am sorry to see this story end. I wished the final fight seen was a bit more action packed but I have your other Percy Jackson story for that so we're good. Have fun with your story and I vote for a Young Justice because I am tired of seeing a thousand and one Naruto Harems about the kid who could turn into his own thousand girl harem or with girls that are old enough to be his mother. Then again many make the girls either fan-girlish and only Hinata should be a loving fan-girl and you seem to capture characters better than some so flip a coin and have fun with it. If you are not planning on a harem then I will still be somewhat skeptical about Naruto because I have a thing against Naruto fics so it is not you. I hate over power or invulnerable characters so that is my qualm not the original character design.

May your quill keep writing and your tales influence the minds of many.

PS: I did like how in the other story you had the nine tailed fox cursing out the creator of Naruto.

PSS: Have fun
Ronnie R15 chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
I believe to end this story to fast you should of had a few more chapters showing the fight on Olympus.
Shadowdude333 chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
Smart choice agreeing to Percy's terms, especially after the amazing revenge on Apollo...I doubt even the god of healing could heal that...
tristanas1 chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
make a sequal that is a good story and i need to know what happens next
movice chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
I love this story. I believe that you did the characters right and I love reading this. You even did a good harem and the lack of caring about clothes is something I see happening on any tropical island period but I could understand how most American's would not understand such obscene behavior. I loved how you had Artemis kill the slave traders and I was upset that she killed them too fast. Oh well I know that the underworld holds no pleasure for them. I even think how you made her become the non-virgin god smart and fitting on the start of a good harem. My main question now is how all the gods of many religions come to one agreement that the Zeus does not deserve to be king of the gods. This is awesome and I await impatiently for the next chapter.

May your quill keep writing and your tales influence the minds of many.

Sage of Eyes chapter 18 . 12/5/2011

You no see/address my last review .

So in case you didn't ty for the brief allusion to my story.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »