Reviews for Til I Said it to You
girlygirl0706 chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
WoW first story I've read where the Cullen charm didn't work on a child lol. Usually the kid gets attached to Edward and then they are one big happy family.

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to read how Edward is going to win her little heart.
gabs9 chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Hailey is just the cutest thing ever. Loved the chapter and I'm looking forward to more. I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas!
HockeyChick10 chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Little miss Hailey is possessive but she's allowed to be...for now lol. Edward is just going to have to win this little girl over with his charm :) I liked the trip to the zoo.
jennyap chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
good chapter! I like that Hailey didn't immediately fall for Edward. Make him work for it! : )
beachlovers chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Maybe Edward can get a tip from Rose?
shehazi chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to you, too.
NoLongerInUse-DeleteAccount chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Awwww! Hailey is adorable.
quitomom chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Oh Edward...women are complicated at any have your work cut out for you with Hailey, and that can be a daunting task, when you aren't used to dealing with children(and sometimes even when you are)! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
majose chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Well, like mother like daughter it seems that Hailey is a hard one to crack! It is refreshing to see a female not falling for Edward ASAP and her reaction makes sense since she is not used to share her mommie.
dreampills chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
lol. that's too bad edward's charm doesn't work on the kid. he actually has to put in some effort to make it work. just like with her mommy. ) love it. happy holidays!
PBJilly chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
I call my son my "kid" all the time, except when I call him a pain in the ass(frequently-he's a teenager). It is expected that Hailey would be jealous of anyone Bella got involved with-even someone who loved children. Edward has his work cut out for him if he expects to get on the kid's good side! And I knew right away that shaw meant shower! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas also.
TwiSagaAddict chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Oh no! Poor Edward the kid dislikes him
sarahkaye5880 chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Whoa, Hailey! I'm very curious to see how Edward tries to get on Hailey's good side. Even when she's mad, Hailey is still super cute!
virgo87 chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Aww Hailey judging Edward like that. I can understand she wants her mom all to herself but feel bad for him because he is trying so hard. I loved that they had like a cute 'family' day. I can't wait to read more.
roxnroll chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
This was extremely cute. When my youngest son was born, my oldest was 3 and he became jealous of the new baby.. He pulled the MINE card too! It was so funny, not to him though!

Poor Edward, he's got some major kissing up to do to little Miss Hailey!

934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »