Reviews for Til I Said it to You
LaPumuckl chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
These are def moments I don't feel jealousy for single parents... Or the "new" partner!

Well, for someone that inexperienced with children, and toddlers in especiality, I think Edward coped very well in this situation!

He didn't run for the hill screaming, so I consider this date a success;-)

But I'm really curious how the day goes by, especially after Miss Haylie will wake up...
roxnroll chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
My youngest son pulled a tantrum like that when he was about 2 in the middle of the movies! He's 10 now, but yeah that is just so stressful trying to gather all your crap in a dark theater and get the hell outta there!

Can't wait to read the next one!

Rox
S1203 chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
Read in one breath. Great job. Thank you. :)
mimimgr chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
I was a little worried like Bella, that this may have scared him off... but Edward stood up to the plate... and is willing to try. ;) yeah!
cahtx chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
I enjoyed it. Thanks for the update!
Esme Incognito chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
Wow-a toddler tantrum and he didn't head for the hills? He must really like her!

I love that you used the word "flummoxed." It's a good word. LOL

Thanks for another great chapter!

Jen
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
Tried to review from my I-Phone but no such luck. So I am glad my computer is letting me in. I am glad you are writing again. I hope real life is treating you better these days... better than Hailey is treating her mom and Edward that is. I'm so glad Bella is not giving up on Edward and he is hanging in there too. Hailey just needs some time to get to know him and also some special time on her own with her mom too... the problem is that already Bella's time is so limited with her daughter what with work and school and weekends with Jasper too. Anyway, great chapter. Looking forward to your next installment like always. Take care and thanks.
jenrell23 chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
Oh the thought of tantrums makes me shudder. Poor Edward! Hopefully Hailey will be charmed soon.
motherbeatrice chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
well, looks like Edward is starting to realize that is a real life out there that he was oblivious to before.

It's a start, and what about the 'rents'... Esme was surprised that Edward didn't come back right away? Really?

Love it.
motherbeatrice chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Oh Bella, you go girl.

That away...put that in your pipe and smoke it Edward...you need to go down a notch or two yet...
motherbeatrice chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
oh Edward needs to eat a little humble pie...

can't wait until he meets Bella to see how that goes...

love it.
flyrbrd chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Thank you so much for this chapter. JSYK, I would prefer more chapters, than an authors reply to my review;)
sfspeedy chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Ahhhh, the joys of toddler tantrums. Never a dull moment with those. Once I had to carry my daughter out of the mall fireman-style (over my shoulder) to get away from the public eye. She's now 4.5 and still throws them here and there, but being more "reasonable" I can threaten to take something away (toy or activity) when I am at my most desperate. Bella handled the situation admirably. And poor Edward. So happy he didn't run away after than. He gets points for that.

Thank you for the update! Hope you had a lovely Holiday Season & happy New Year! Best wishes to you!
RKsoulmates913 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I'm glad that Edward is trying, bc he knows Bella is worth it. I can't wait when little bb will become his everything too. ;)

Great chapter