Reviews for Til I Said it to You
muzaklover chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Great chapter.
elaine67 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
It's not only toddlers that still throw the odd

Glad Edward didn't bolt
athome Jo chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Edward with his tense jaw, thrumming his fingers on the steering wheel... I could see the wheels turning, him doubting the entire situation. Eyes glancing at each other through the rear-view mirror. Feeling like he's been thrown into the deep end and no one taught him how to swim. Second guessing the whole thing. Bella completely disappointed, knowing that this puts a major crink in the whole thing. Knowing he's not ready for this... In my opinion, you nailed it. I was feeling the cringe deep. You left us with hope at the end as Bella helped navigate them through it. Well done!
juicybitkathy chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
hailey is too cute!
theonlykyla chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I went through something so similar w/ my minime the first time I had a boyfriend after she was born and old enough to realize it.

She wouldn't let us sit together or hold hands and if he kissed me...oh lawd help us;)

I'm glad he's not bolting...I'm glad she's calm and understanding...and I'm super-duper happy that they'll try and work through it all together;)

Great chapter...I've missed it...and you;)
blue022 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Yep, we've carried a screaming toddler through a mobbed theme park to make a hasty exit. Not fun, but it was so ridiculous, my husband and I were cracking up the entire time. Can't imagine what the onlookers were thinking of our crazy group! So, when I so others in the same predicament, I feel their pain, and tell them so if I get the chance.
PBJilly chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Oh my god, I am one of those parents who gives other parents the evil eye when their kids are screaming. I work at Target where kids screaming is an hourly occurrence and it drives me crazy when the parent either 1)ignores the kid completely or 2)tries to negotiate with them. YOU are the parent! I thought Bella handled it as well as she could and I am surprised Edward did not high tail it out of there when they got back! Don't worry about review replies to me, just keep writing. Unless of course you have writer's block, then I don't know how to help you!
northGAgirl34 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Great chapter- I love Hailey's tantrum. And poor, poor WAY over his head!
LMBB chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
That is exactly the way a 2 year old would act. It made me laugh because both of my kids were like that with people they didn't know. Clinging vines. They wouldn't go to anybody. Anyway, I love how Edward is getting baptized by fire. It's very entertaining. I can't imagine dating with a little kid involved in the equation. It's got to be tough.
AngelicAmanda chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Good Chapter...
Kerry Hale chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Awe very sweet. Loved it
MaryKitty chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
It's rate to find stories where the child doesn't take to Edward in 2.5 seconds. I liked how real this seemed. Great chapter
GeekMama Bee chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
It is sooooo nice to see a fanfic that isn't all sunshine and roses with the little one loving the new "love interest" immediately!

You wrote that so realistically and it worked perfectly, imo.

I'm really enjoying this and am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Thanks for sharing with us!
virgo87 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I am so happy you updated. I really thought that Edward would take the out and chose to not be with Bella just because he is not that experienced with children. I am glad they are going to continue to see each other. Please update soon.
MDtwiwriter chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
You have to give Edward credit for not running. I think it would be perfectly honest for him to be really have some doubts right now. It is difficult to work around a person's child that hates you. Believe me I know. That kind of situation can eventually wreak a relationship. I'm glad the hiatus is over because this is a very interesting story.
934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »