Reviews for Til I Said it to You
gabs9 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
He's a little arrogant isn't he. lol Can't wait to see what's in store for him.
inkedupmom chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Well lookie lookie! Can I just say WOW! Why yes, yes I can! WOW! See there, I did it! LMAO I about had a heart attack when I saw an update pop up in my inbox just as I was about to go to sleep. O_O So, instead of sleeping, I read it! :D

Holy shitters did you do an about face with this Edward compared to my sweet loveable Edward from Never Enough! LMAO You're so unpredictable bb... I'm diggin it *blows you a kiss*

So, Eddie's a gigantic dickweed in this here fic. Such a spoiled, obnoxious, whiny, SOB. The look of shock that crossed my face the way he spoke to his 'rents would have made you belly laugh fer sher. And he's only 4 months out of college? Oh my word...

Can't wait to see how he manages on his own. And the inevitable meeting of Bella. I just hope she's not a weak Bella. He needs to meet a strong, take-no-shit kinda Bella. *nods emphatically*

*squeeeee* I can't tell you how excited I am to read your words again! I'm reacting like such a girl right now! LOL You know I love you to bits...right? And I've missed you like CRAZY! Till next time bb!

XOXOXO
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Yay! Who doesn't love Assward? I know I do! LOL Thank you for letting me beta and preread for you, it's always so much fun! *hugs* I can't wait to see where this story goes from here, especially for when our two would-be lovers meet!
athome Jo chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh, this Edward will have my blood boiling! I can just feel it. Poor Carlisle and Esme. Parenting is such a thankless job. Well done, bb! I can't wait for this wonderful ride to resume ;)
934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63