Reviews for Lost and Found
Nita L chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
So glad to see an update!
purplepotatopig chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
fluff fairy, where have you been? its been a while since we last heard from you...

i'm really intrigued with this new piece you're working on. i know this isn't one of your usual, but i do hope you don't keep us waiting too long in between chapters - otherwise i'll do a fargo and go "are you done yet?" "are you done yet?" "are you done yet?" )
Wyndes chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Nice integration of the quote from the preview! And I like how authoritative you made Grace, especially with Alison and Fargo right there. It was well done. I hope you have time to keep writing (and thanks for letting me know it was up, I haven't checked the site for a while.)
lizbet0 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This was a very nice chapter! I like the comment regarding the gel drying off. I'd hate to arrive at a new destination far from home while dripping oozy liquid! {grin} I like how everyone holds it together, and how Zane is his usual cocky self in dire circumstances. I can't wait to see what happens next! (Is it time travel, perhaps? Hmmm...)
hatondog chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Yay, so glad to see this chapter! And it was well worth waiting for. The 'four guys to take me' line was hysterical, and the idea that they are still in some version of GD very intriguing. Can't wait to see what happens next!
bittie752 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
yay an update! This was so good too. Loved how you included preview scenes. Can't wait for the next update
Sara60691 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
omg an update! to be honest, i almost forgot about this story. I'm so glad to see a new chapter for it though! lol, poor Zane, being in handcuffs again. lol, i wonder what the heck is going on. please update soon! keep writing sweetie!
Wyndes chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Ooh, you're off to such a terrific start! I love that you got Andy involved right away (I'm very suspicious of Andy at the moment). Looking forward to reading more!
cendella chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I am intrigued. I am excited as to where you plan on taking this story. The best thing about the characters is that they all pull together in a crisis. Look forward to your next chapter...there will be a next chapter, right?
fangirlu chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I'm hooked already. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Pchefbeth chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I'm very intrigued. Great start, great premise. So where to next?
purplepotatopig chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
oh boy oh boy oh boy...what crazy ride are you going to take us on? hope you type fast!
hatondog chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh, wow. And oh, yay! This was like reading the show instead of watching it. Carter telling Kevin was perfect, and heartbreaking. Liked how he told Jo too-Allison would be paramount on his mind. Saying he needed her, not just that she should come back, was a great touch. And poor Andy...update soon ,please-this is chasing the Monday night no Eureka blues away...
messersmontana chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I love this story so far, can't wait to see where you're going with this.
bittie752 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wow fantastic start. I am intrigued as to what part Andy played in all of this. Poor Kevin trying to keep it together. This should be an exciting ride.