Reviews for Turning Pages
MsFrizzle chapter 158 . 5/2
Thank you for this drabble. I wasn't sure if this was a reference to recombining after being split with the Fenton Ghost Catcher or Danny going into the portal and getting ghost powers.

The change in his hair and eyes color show is not something I remember from the show so this could even be a different event entirely.

The changes in appearance goes along with some changes in personality.
FallingNarwhals chapter 158 . 4/15
aw yisss
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 157 . 4/11
Hahahahahah! It is true! They never did notice did they?! Loved this one! :D
truephan chapter 158 . 4/10
Agree, happy Dannyversary...even when I was a little late celebrating!

Great drabble. Love Danny!

truephan
truephan chapter 157 . 4/10
Haha, very funny about Maddie not noticing that white streak of hair when his father certainly did! But then again, geniuses often time don't notice the obvious.

Great job.

truephan
AstroPhantom chapter 158 . 4/3
Nice one! Happy Dannyversary!
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 156 . 1/25
That so sweet! :D
NursingStudent chapter 156 . 1/12
Aww... I really like the twist at the end of this (Conquest) story.
-Nursing Student
Guest chapter 156 . 12/29/2015
Oh my god 156 chapters. Congrats babe! This is the true achievement of our time. Also hey this is cute keep writing short cutes. :) -catalystofthesoul
BiblioMatsuri chapter 156 . 12/29/2015
On- on the one hand, this is so sappy sweet (because couple in-joke) but on the other hand? *Phrasing*. I mean, they *are* a cute couple, but their power dynamics are creepy on both sides.
MsFrizzle chapter 156 . 12/23/2015
I've missed your drabbles.

This one was fun as you take something that sounds creepy and make it into something sweet.

I wish you a happy holidays as well.
FallingNarwhals chapter 156 . 12/22/2015
I just laughed out loud! Dabby you romantic dork XD
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 156 . 12/22/2015
aaaaahhh that was adorable and i love it
little bite-sized bits of shipping fluff and i LOVE the concept you're going for here with that little play on words
one of these days i'm going to run out of yarn-related things to fling at you and at that time i'm probably going to write you a fic for christmas
but that might have to wait another year assuming i can find a way to make you gundam 00 merch, which i probably can but i don't know it yet because i sTILL NEED TO WATCH GUNDAM 00 I SWEAR IT'S IN THE WORKS
bibliophilea chapter 122 . 8/13/2015
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, I feel sorry for whoever whispered that in Sam's ear!
bibliophilea chapter 116 . 8/13/2015
Ooh, this is a really interesting one... it certainly sets the wheels turning! I've got quite a few ideas for what it could be!
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »