Reviews for Return of the Heart
CdB55 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Good ending.
CdB55 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Strong words, and explained well.
KlausMikelson chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
ok, while i love alex/olivia, I think Olivia should be with Jocelyn or do another story where Olivia goes back to Jocelyn
Shazr chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Just finished reading your Pet series, a long all nighter I may add as I couldn't seem to stop myself getting deeper into it. Pleeeeeaaase update, now I've come this far I need to know what happens. x
Violet Temperance chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Hey I'm really interester in ur svu stories? Any chance for an update? I'm curious to see how livia n alex's relationship will evolve
providence26 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I love this series, I was a bit sceptical at first, but I have enjoyed it immensely
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Well the timing is good as Mr. Sandman is calling my name. I very much enjoyed the stories that I've gotten to read by you, even if fanfiction is a chapter in your life that you are leaving in your past, I am glad to read the stories. Of course, I hope the muse strikes again.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Yes, Ms. Gray is most decidedly gray. I also like that.
I like that she admitted that if Livia runs to her that she'd take her, while in the same breath saying that she'd help Alex to keep her.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Something tells me this is all a little too convenient, don't you think? Yes, you/I do. I think Jocelyn decided to give her little bird a chance to fly home, but without any obvious pressure on her part. I like it.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
It went well, I like that Jocelyn obviously cared for her previous pet and remembered her fondly. I wonder if it's mostly the law that has her keeping her distance, or if it truly is that she knows Livia is healthier out of her care.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Well as you may have ascertained, I am not a shipper of this fandom either way, so I hold no allegiance to Alex aside from what she earns on the merit of her character in this story alone. So, I won't kill you for bringing in the gray lady. She is what makes this so interesting to me.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I know I'm in trouble walking into this unfinished story with my eyes wide shut...er, open.
I jumped both "Jealousy" and the following story, but fear I may have missed the Jocelyn siting at the park in doing so. I may go back and read after all, but it's getting late (understatement) so I figured I'd move to what grabbed my eye most.
So about the story, I like the beginning and I have a feeling that I'll like the twist that simply must happen at the fetish masquerade party.
Marijke S Bush chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
When is chapter 7 of Return of the Heart
Dee Hensley chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Welcome back! I'm so glad you're back! Excellent chapter. I love Alex's relationship with Mitsuru!
nayther123 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011