Reviews for Breaking Point
zoopdedo chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Cute _
BeautifulChaos20 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I don't know what to say. Still, really really sweet. I have crazy scars to. Not self inflicted, of course, but they are from a friend, too. I never forgave him. Now I feel terrible.
Queen Ghidorah chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This remains one of my favorite works of fanfiction ever. It's sweet and brutal all at once and I love it! In fact, it's the first fic I ever converted for the Kindle just so I could reread it whenever I like. I'm only sorry it took me so long to leave an actual review; I coulda sworn I'd done so the first time, but turns out I hadn't. Sorry for being such a twit, haha. Thanks so much for sharing!
uirgiliana chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was great, a real pleasure to read. Thanks for writing it!
AllergicToSALAD chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
You've written a very sweet, gorgeous little fic, and I really enjoyed reading it! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
No comment.
cruelfeline chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Utterly lovely. Thank you for your work.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Heh, reminds me of an old short fiction story that told a semi-happy AU romance and ended with a line like, "Too bad it didn't happen that way": this reminds me of that.
HanaNoTenshi4 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was amazing, I totally loved it!

The characters were very well written, and also the events were passionate in every way.

It's such a great pairing :U I must say

you made a great work!
Gaaah chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Amazing work! The depth you added to the characters makes this the BEST MLP fanfic I've ever read. Stay excellent!
jai-kun chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
You have a knack for finding a real beauty in anything, I think. Forgive me for writing poetically for a critique, but I have seen you find true gems of beauty and pathos (BEAUTIFUL pathos) in the rockiest grounds, and the most cotton candy fluff...

I also think it's amazing that there is yet another fandom we share... .
Good sir chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Thank you for adding a great Fic including Discord.

Good show
jedijackson chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Very sweet inspite of the Grim. I love the fandom characterization of Discord and the potential interaction/history with Celestia in particular. Lovely work, thanks for writing this.