Reviews for Uzu no Taiyo
Mystery99 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I have to say, I can't wait to see where you take this story. Love how you put the 7 swordsman in. One question though. If Shikamaru is on Team 7 who replaced him of his old team?
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
revive and update this soon please _
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
KISAME! :D yay
Veldrisk chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
I look forward to seeing how Naruto's training and development go from here.
Spyrkle10 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Hmm... Nope. I have no clue as to what game. Maybe... Nah. Oh well. I hope that this fic is just taking a nap and is not dead... Poor Sarutobi and Kakashi. They're the 2 people in Konoha (though I might have forgotten one or two) that deserve saving... I hope that if they die, they get a tragic yet heartwarming death, or at least an amazing sendoff.
TRAFALGARLAWSGURL22 chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
please update this story is very interesting
ChaoticallyAwkward chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I like it. :D
Muahahahaha! Prepare your ass, Konoha. Hell hath no fury than a mother protecting her scorned child while plotting revenge.
Anticsareme chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
AH! Nice.
janzen222 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Update? come on you have 52 reviews update already!
andysanime chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Another really good job on this stroy.
agnar chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
One thing this chapter was very confusing. Why is kakashi with a 6/7 year old sasuke, sakura and shikamaru? The uchiha massacre and them starting the academy should have just happened/started within the last year or so.

They should all be sitting in a regular academy class with iruka or some other chunin teaching them. Did you decide to change the methods of training? Otherwise it's totally confusing.

But I do like the fic otherwise. Just please don't do the dumb thing too many 'kushina rescues naruto' fics do and have them send naruto back to konoha for the chunin exams, right into 'the belly of the beast' like naruto wouldn't be captured, tortured and/or killed by all the evil, abusive fucks in konoha he was rescued from to begin with. :)
Chopsticks89 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
greatness!
Fem Naruto chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hope you update soon! Great Story!
Confer chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Nice so far.
Marie p chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
DarkHeartInTheSky is organizing a Black Out Day. On June 23rd, do NOT go onto fan-fiction. Don't read, don't review, don't message your friends, don't update. If enough people participate, then the site will notice, and will realize we take our stories seriously.

Please spread the word any way you can, in any fandom! And let me know if you're going to join. The motto is "Unleash Your Imagination." How can we if we're being given a LONG list of what we cannot write?