Reviews for Earthquakes
Demons Of Doom chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Sweet, as always. I like witch Willow more than regular Willow, though. I hope she learns control and gets to magik-kick people in the butt at some point.
Kingdomalith chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Amazing. I love the whole concept! It's absolutely positively undenibly amazing. Everything is so ah! It's like one of those stories that you just /know/ could have really happened if the writers took a different approach.
Missocki chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Woot update! More please!
Riverwillows73 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Please don't let this fall by the wayside, it's a good story! I can't be the only one that wants to read more.
Demons Of Doom chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
Short but sweet. Hope to see more soon x-)
tanner12 chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Thank you for the update. I love this story and would love to see some consistent progress happen between Willow, Tara, and Olivia. This up and down act is getting a little tiresome. But a fantastic and compelling story nonetheless.
lulubinx chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Loving the story so far, keep it up!
Demons Of Doom chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
Okay...it's a wild AU but it's wonderfully written. Everyone's in character and...I just love happy stories. Hope to read more soon.

Kuddos!
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I find it hard to believe someone can be understanding of another person coming by and dropping a baby on you. Its a hell of a responsability- Maybe Tara would accept...but feel proud? I think she would be pissed as hell with Willow and call her on that-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Love the story! Cant wait to read what happens next
Lunamagi chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
Great story bro, can't wait for more
MissWhedonista chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Oh no no no, that's not fair, please update soon!
Very much enjoying this extremely strange story, it's kind of heartbreaking to read really.
Please update!
Thanks for the share up until now :)
FineyMcFine chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Ugh...Buffy. I get where she's coming from, but does she have to be such a bitca? She has no idea that she is making things worse, especially for Willow. She's already having self esteem issues and Buffy has to go and throw salt on the wound. She really does love Tara and it's not Buffy's place to question her feelings. Can you tell I'm not Buffy's biggest fan? lol

I'm bummed that you won't be writing as much, but any update is better than none:)
repossessme chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Oooh, a scathing Buffy here. Hard to fault her but still makes me feel for Willow.
screeemol chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Commenting on chapters 13 and 14: Great updates. I'm really curious to see how the rest of this story is gonna play out. There is still so much to fix between Will and Tara. And then you just introduced the idea that olivia could be in trouble because of her unusual parentage. I loved the scooby reactions to Tara being olivia's mother. I think Dawn needs to chill out with the Willow-bashing. She made a mistake, but she's finally owning up to it and trying to fix things. I want to see how Willow is dealing with everything. I can't wait until the next update.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »