Reviews for Earthquakes
Katarina45 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
nice!
SomysG chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So, it begins...

I almost forgot about Rack and Co. But, I figured he would need to be dealt with. Nobody ever stays dead in Sunnydale.

Thanks for updating so quickly.
FineyMcFine chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
I keep thinking how it's got to be so weird for Tara, almost as if she's seeing Olivia for the first time. It's too bad she had so much going on, but that's how life is. I'm sad for Willow and really, really hope she hangs on and doesn't try to break the binding spell. Hopefully Tara gets past her initial anger and really talks to Willow. Can't wait to see what happens!
readnowrite chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
awww poor will. she should jus run away again.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
OH NO! Yikes, I wish Tara wouldn't have been so mad, but I think it would be hard to discover that you've been raising a child that you didn't know was yours. I really hope that this doesn't throw a wrench in Willow's recovery. Despite how it played out, I'm really glad that Willow didn't back out from telling Tara the truth. I thought Willow's reaction to Tara's anger was heartbreaking. Thanks for the quick update. I'm eager to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
love this story. i'm really happy that you've been updating it so quickly. please keep it up, i'm excited to read what happens next.
FineyMcFine chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
It's so nice that you are updating so quickly, especially for this chapter:) I knew this was coming, but it was still painful to read. There was no "right" time for Willow to tell Tara, but it had to be done and I'm glad she told her. Now they can move forward with no secrets.

What worries me the most is Willow's thoughts about breaking the binding spell. Her problem is that she's reactive, instead of proactive. Willow should be looking at this as a step in the right direction, step one in a million step program; not the end of the world. She's got to realize that, although Tara is rightfully pissed at the moment, she will soften and eventually forgive Willow...but not without some work from Willow and that means staying clean. I fear that if she falls off the wagon again, it just may be the last straw for Tara.

Anyway, that was babbly, but I really LOVE this story and just can't help it! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Wow...it begins.

I hate that all the progress they made has been undone. But, it was the absolute right thing to do. It would have been far worse if Willow allowed them to fully reconcile with this huge secret between them.
Rypseel chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
OMG! I can't believe that you updated so quickly. Also, I am really thrilled, excited, and nervous to read what will happen next. Please update soon. I loved this chapter. I thought you did a good job of showing how Willow is growing and the struggle that the characters are going through.
faolan228 chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
asdfghuk a cliffhanger! Damn, you got me all riled up and eager for more. Loving the stark contrast from the Willow of before to the Willow now, and the awkwardness that comes with it.

Update soon, ya hear?
tonksremus2332 chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Oh no! What does she have
Riverwillows73 chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
This is a really good story and I hope you keep it up. Very nice twist from the usual W/T storyline.
Buffy101 chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
I luv this story I couldn't stop reading. I want willow to become a scoobie agian and get back together with Tara.
FineyMcFine chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Awww, you big tease! That almost kiss just wasn't fair *pouts* But, I'm kinda glad they were thwarted because I don't think they're ready just yet. Willow needs to come clean about Olivia and open herself up more to becoming a responsible parent.

I'm so glad you updated and am happy to see Willow taking baby steps in the right direction. Keep writing!
Agilulfa chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Wow, an update! I was just thinking about this story the other day and I'm so happy it was not abandoned. Keep writing, your story is great!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »