Reviews for Earthquakes
Albus'Pensieve chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Awesome story, totally loved it. I hope you update soon.
FreeKat chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
I've read and reread this story a few times now. Thought it was time to review. You've hinted from the beginning about Tara being Olivia's mother. Still, I was extremely surprised and relieved to have it confirmed in this chapter. Definitely keep working on this story. I love all the angst. I feel for everyone in this fic. Poor Will, poor Tara. I can't wait to see where you take this.
SonyaG chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
I love this story and I love the direction you are taking it. I knew Olivia was going to be Tara's! I just hope she reacts well when she learns of this 't wait for the next update!
FineyMcFine chapter 7 . 12/1/2011

Just popping in to tell you how much I like this fic! I'm not usually a huge fan of angsty angst, but you got me hooked in the first chapter. Now I'm so curious to find out exactly how Willow got pregnant in the first place. I'm hoping beyond hope that it is somehow Tara's baby. She definitely deserves it after everything she's done for Willow.

Willow has really gone over the edge here and I don't know how or if she is going to make it back. If having a baby doesn't straighten you out, no pun intended, then what will? It's gonna seriously suck if that baby turns out to be Racks...that's just, unpleasant.

Anyway, keep up the great work! I can't wait to see how it all plays out!
Agilulfa chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Great chapter! I really want to know whether the binding spell will actually wear off as Willow seems to think...
SonyaG chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Wow, this is a heartbreaking story. I hate seeing Willow this way. But, I know Tara's love will be enough to bring her back from this.
Agilulfa chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Great chapter! I wonder how long (if ever) will it take for Willow to recover from her magic overuse now that it has been bound? And are Rack and Amy out of the picture?
FineyMcFine chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Hey There!

I just caught up on this fic. It's not like anything I've read before and I am really enjoying it. The angst level is pretty high and you're doing a great job of conveying how tense the situation really is.

To me, I see Willow acting like a spoiled, petulant child that is used to getting what she wants. I'm glad to see Tara putting her foot down, but also happy that she is showing Willow some much needed affection as well.

You've got me hooked and wondering where exactly Oliva came from. Who is the baby Daddy or Magical Mama, for that matter? Curious minds want to know...keep up the great work!
Willara Fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Awesome! I have only read the first page so far, but I'm already sucked into this book! I really wanted to learn more about how Olivia got there, and it always made me think 'What if this had actually happened in the show?' because it seriously could've. I love your fan-fic book!
Stargazer-Look4Me chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
While I agree with the Scoobies, I still kinda feel bad about Willow. But GO TARA! Hopefully now they're (or at least Tara) is gonna help Willow instead of just letting her go and do whatever she wanted.
Agilulfa chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Great story so far, I can't wait to see how it will go on!
faolan228 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Despite how hurtful it seems, I agree with some of the other Scoobies. Here's a friend that's hurt them so many times, and has ruined her own life despite their warnings. I can understand the bitterness they're all going through. It's rather realistic in that way. Keep up the good work.
xlilmisfitx chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Oooh, interesting idea. Keep going:)
readnowrite chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Awww poor will. I cant believe buff said that and xander. Shesh best friends huh.
Noelle chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Love this! Can't wait for the next chap:)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »