Reviews for Open Wounds
I'm only just reading through this story and I like it. My only problem is the set up of the Will character. The psychology behind him as a predator is faulty. Having him go after Rachel, a very small for her age 11 year old and Quinn, a developed teen, as well as other high school girls and children is very very unlikely. That's two different victimologies and two different psychopathies for a predator. So it reads more like an extra, unnecessary plot point for Quinn than anything.
This story is so emotional and angsty, but well written so I like it. But I hate the Quinn character. I blame the show, but this story line in here doesn't help me like her more. I feel for her, but I don't like her and the whole thing bothers me. I tend to skip her parts unless they're vital for other parts of the story.

Great writing. Any chance for an update?
Cookie07 chapter 1 . 3/5
Please come back and finish this! I need to know how things end up for Santana!
Reader chapter 55 . 2/7
I could totally imagine that memory of Shelby telling the kids of her pregnancy. And I could understand the underlying reason Santana was so blunt about her mom eating less so she wouldn't die. I had a similar reasoning; when I was a kid, I had a nightmare about my mom dying cause she was old. I ran downstairs when I woke up and told her point blank to not grow old.
Reader chapter 44 . 2/5
It's sad to learn that Judy died. I was rooting for her to turn her life around; not immediately, but eventually. Quinn's feelings or lack of it shows we all grieve differently and that most importantly, it's always based on what relationship we had or we wish had, with that person.
Reader chapter 43 . 2/5
Your story is based on many real events, both fun and horrendous. I wasn't able to let you know my delight in the memory of the 'pledged' floor. But I would like to express my relief in hearing the family speak in this Chapter. What Russell did was a pattern he repeated all his life and deserves to be put away. He may later feel remorse and change, or not.

Whatever his decision is, Quinn, Frannie and Judy will now have a chance to be without their abuser, and heal if they let it.

I am late about finding about this fanfic but I appreciate it all the same. Thanks for writing it.
Reader chapter 28 . 2/4
In your earlier chapters in describing Will, I had that nagging feeling. And I skipped the rape part. I know that it was essential to the plot of your story, especially about him emotionally badgering her in accepting a wrong, but it was a bit too much for me. It's sad to know that this a reflection of reality but I do appreciate you bringing this serious crime to light. This may be fiction, but I hope the family, friends and even casual observer will be alright in how Will is dealt with.
Reader chapter 20 . 2/4
Go Shelby Go! :-)
Reader chapter 9 . 2/3
I love the tootsie backpack revenge tactic!
Reader chapter 3 . 2/3
Having a kid Rachel to be Santana's younger sister is just too adorable.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/20/2016
Please update this amazing story.
Nicolene B chapter 70 . 12/13/2016
Really enjoyed reading the new chapter. I finally got around to it! I'm eager for more! Hope you get around to it soon
CrimStudent47 chapter 70 . 7/31/2016
hi! I just found your steps five days ago and I just finished reading it, it was intense, scary, funny and kept me coming back for more. It was amazing and I do hope one day you might add more to it, but I really enjoyed it up till this point! Thank you for writing it.
Jj chapter 70 . 5/26/2016
Hope you decide to update. It's a shame when great writters stop writting their fics, especially when the fic has a great plot, great character developing has been going on for years and has faithful readers from the beggining now, waiting fir an update, or at least a message or something letting us now you will stop updating because, honestly, it's disrespectful
Guest chapter 70 . 3/21/2016
Not quite another year, but getting there...please update! I know you're probably busy with life and everything, and that's fine and normal and to be expected, but I (and I'm sure others) would appreciate it if you came back to this, however if you're not in that place, that's okay too, and I'm sure all your fans will manage.
2,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »