Reviews for Tails
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I went to the pound a couple years ago to pick up the two Husky puppies I had, it sounds bad, reserved online, and as I was walking back to the front desk to sign the final paperwork, a Bombay kitten somehow got out of his cage and jumped onto my shoulder. Now I have a second in command to control the Huskies.
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Alfkgj;sljgfdjsl; how does this only have three reviews? I think I melted from the cuteness. :D

This just makes me want a kitty even more. But I think my dog would eat the kitty, so totally not getting one until he's older.

But this. THIS. Is just gold. ILU author. Tis all.
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
In the second-to-last paragrah, the tense changes to present. Thought you should know. :o

This is so cuuuute! I never thought about Blaine and Kirt as animals, but they would be PERFECT like that. Somehow, though, I feel like that kitten in the runt of the litter. Poor baby.

Okay. Your writing sold me on this one-shot. I have to favourite this. It's just so ADORABLE I don't know how to react.

That's all. ;A;
liz987951 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Sweet Jesus, I think my ovaries just exploded from the ridiculous amount of adorableness involved in this story.
NickJisoffMYchain chapter 1 . 10/4/2011