Reviews for Bonnie Wee Thing
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very good. Most babies just kick and yell, but Minerva takes action from the very beginning. I like this a lot.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
"Pottermore be damned" - precisely. Not that I don't intend to play around with the Pottermore story, but I'm not accepting it as canon, that's for sure.

This story was wholly satisfying - a literal birthday fic. It's fun seeing Thorfinn and Morrigan in happy days. And of course Minerva would be showing magic as soon as she left the womb.

Thanks! Just what I wanted to read on Minerva's birthday.
Iselima-Minerva chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Nice to see Morrigan and Thorfinn and a tiny Minerva in a small story...the start of your 'Epithalamium Universe'. :-)

Morrigan seems a strong, interesting and outspoken woman to me, and humoristic as well; different from how I had pictured her. So I liked to meet the 'real' Morrigan and get a look in to Minerva's fathers past. I think we get a fleeting image of how he must have loved this woman.

Minerva...baby with a will...and magic! Holding the promise of the latter Minerva.

Perhaps I want to see too much in it, but I believe you have consistently written it like that, as well as that this very brief introduction to the character of Morrigan yet allows us to taste from where Minerva's wit and strength would have stemmed.

Your stories are always great to read, if only for the quality of the 'technical aspect' of your writing.
spin84 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ooh now this was a treat to find in my inbox! A worthy celebration I happen to believe in, and I'm happy to read your interpretation of it (how could I not be?).

One question: will this be fitting into your Epithalamium world? It's certainly not a bad thing if it is, but I'm just curious. :)

Happy Birthday Minerva!

Spin Xx
Mistyquest chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was so sweet! I was hoping that she would show some magical ability before the story was over.

I was hoping that the update would be for Slant, but this was quite a treat.