Reviews for Mourning an Angel
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I missed them too. I'm glad they had God resurrect Cas again. He has a real habit of doing that doesn't He even when Cas played God for awhile.
FictionWriter8 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I miss Castiel and Misha too! Awesome story I love their friendship...
BeautifulDemise4 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is beautiful. It's just wow. I almost cried.
lilrlynn chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aw, don't we all miss them. )':

This was good. It was nice to see the similarities of Cas and Dean. We need to keep holding onto the hope that we'll get to see our Cas again.
Evraska chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That was great, we all needed a bit of optimism. Cas will be back for sure, he can't be dead.
IluthraDanar chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Found this:

So he may be brought back but not right away. We need to keep up the talk so they don't think we fans have accepted it.

One person said that having an angel on the Winchesters' side isn't fair. But the Leviathans could have been stronger than even an angel so Cas would be of help but not all powerful anymore.
I'veHeardItBothWays chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I loved it, it was sad and yet optimistic, could you maybe write a happy sequel? It would really make my day!
LastBishop chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
We all miss him. 'sniff sniff'
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is amazing. I love the fact that Dean and Cas had so much in common and it kills me that the angel is gone.

Thanks for writing this.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
me too! but ya know.. noone ever really dies on the show.. ;D cas & misha have to come back! i miss that nerdy angel.. :( *pout*
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Me to.

Although, I'm holding on the to blinding hope that Levianthan lied and Cas is still alive... After all, we saw a surge of black- but no destroyed body or burnt wings.

And as someone else has stated on here- I ain't counting Cas dead till I see the broken body and blackened wings.

Actually- I think Cas' vessel is the 'Boss' the others keep talking about- and that Cas is still in there somewhere... He'll pop up in a deus ex Machina move and save the day.

hey! Stop shaking you head while muttering 'poor deluted fool' I have my hopes and dreams, let me keep them :D