Reviews for Don't
slioe chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
beautiful written.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I really like this. It's filled with so much emotion.
lilfiftyfour chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oooh this was very good! I liked it a LOT! Thank you for a great "prebedtime read" short, sweet (well actually not so sweet, very angsty and well def not sweet) but perfect length to get me off to bed. Thanks again!
moolol chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow. That was just... Words can't... Brilliant
KozuKaz chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Interesting.

I know that's probably used as just a blatant description, but that's the one word that really comes to me. I like this.

There's one part where you say Sean and Alex are dead, so for awhile I was confused over who had died, and had to go back. I love the camaderie that you showed between them all, especially Janos carrying Sean's body, and Azazel with Alex. It's the little things like that that show how deep their bond is, without having to write more than a sentence about them.

The ending I was a little torn about. I can see Erik and Charles fucking for comfort, for connection, but as punishment? I'm sorta confused how that works. Is it like a penence for them both to force themselves to accept the inevitable and deal with the kids' death? I'd really like to have that clarified. Twas a bit unclear. Or maybe I'm just obtuse. It happens.

I love the explanation of everyone's reason's for joining- draft or otherwise, and that tidbit about Charles being there before anyone else, that's excruicatingly painful to offer up and then not explain! I wanna know why Charles of all people is in the military, why he has such a war-torn appearance of desperation and hard living. Is it cause of Kurt Marko? How come! It's not fair to offer a hook up like that for further development, or at least explanation, and then not answer it. Any chance of you writing another chapter, going into the aftermath of them dealing with Sean and Scott's deaths? Maybe a bit more discovering of Charles' past by Erik? PLEASE? Pretty please? I'd really like to know!

I really liked this drabble. It's got so much potential, I hope you might consider continuing.
RotForMe chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This has so much meaning and pain and anger in it that I am ashamed that no words come to mind to review. But I guess that is the point,this story evokes feelings not words. Thank you.

-Always keep writing.
Valkyrie-Pleasant chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
The emotion held in this story, I'm floored. You are a wonderful writer.
crazyrTHANu882 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
You know, I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I'm not usually much a fan of angst or hurt/comfort, but you just have this way of writing it that just, well, I don't know, but it's absolutely amazing. Never stop writing the way you do, please.
flowermasters chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Words can't describe how awesome this is. I love the angst. *heart*
xXKittieChaosXx chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I really liked this. Sad, a bit dark and just perfect really.