Reviews for Medicine Man
Marvolo.R chapter 11 . 3/24
An amazing story :) Really hope you plan on continuing this fic 'cause it's freaking brilliant and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished :(
Looking forward to the next chapter :D
Marvolo_R
Dis is such a fantastic fanfic. I really like it.
Loojee chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
eh? eh?! EH?! lol. i wanna know what happens next! i'm really hooked with this fanfic! i'm squealing like tomorrow over this! and i love a hard-to-get Ichigo and a forceful Grimmjow! this fanfic is so great! please update! loves and kisses to the writer!
Mei-senpai chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Please update the story soon! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next and I REALLY need to see Grim and Ichi going on a date. Damn, your fanfic is the best GrimmIchi story that I've ever seen. Don't forget your readers because we haven't forgotten you! Please, keep writting it!
MiniMochi-x chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
Please update soon! I'm really hoping Grimm will stop being an ass and realise that Ichi isn't just one night stand material. Geez, I was hoping their night together would've made him realise that already but I was wrong... Anyways, please update soon, looking forward to how the story progresses :)
Acchann chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
I need the next chapter! What happens?! Oh god i need the next chapter O,O
DevoraDeath chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
luv it!
Colorful-Crap chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
You know, I'm liking were this is going ;)
Allora Gale chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Love this story. can't wait to read more.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Hehe poor Ichigo... His life has changed completely thanks to Grimmjow... Awesome chapter!
CutiePieYata chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Oh this is hilarious, and great, I have enjoyed this story so much already. XD I can't wait to read about their date. XD
Tsuki-Ayase chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Hey so I just discovered your fic and I totally fell in love with it! I love your bad ass Grimmjow and your angry-pouty Ichiberry!xD
Oh gch' pleaaaase don't make us wait too long I wanna know what's going to happen during their date!
I wonder how you're going to turn our famous one-night-fuck Grimm into a decent... Husband hahaha
Thank you for this awesome piece of work and gambatte!
Jaa ne!
Ayase.
CrisStarTina chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
wooohoho let more love spark between them both :)
Mei-senpai chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
OMFG. Damn, your story is really perfect! Loved it! Please, post the next chapter as soon as you can, I can't wait to see what's gonna happen! Congrats for everything! This is one of the best Bleach fanfics that I've read in a long time, and really PLEASE, post the next chapter soon! I can't wait to see what's happening next (:(:(:
Lollip0p chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Ahhh, this story was exactly what I was craving! Love a good ol' hate fcuk! I read this throughout my 13 hour shift today, and I gotta say, it kept me going till I could reach food. Look forward to your next update and all that. :D