Reviews for From The Frying Pan
Lily snowy chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Please continue the story! :'( I really want to know what happens next! :'( Please! X'(
Agent Valkyrie chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Cute story. I want to know what happens after the kiss. Please continue the story
09Ashlyn09 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Please continue the story
DeRainyDae chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
...He did not just do that...o_o

Yamino:...*Frozen*

Fenrir:*Also Frozen*

All three of us in Unsion: HOLY HELL!HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!

Fenrir: Well...Daddy's still got it...

Me: :O *Still in shock*

Hel: Uno...Crystal-san...Daijobu?

Me: Haha.. I'm fine Hel-chan. Just a bit shocked

Hel: At what?

Me: *Shows her chapter*

Hel: *Frozen*...Daddy... Your going to make her feel like a Pedophile... Poor Mystery Girl...

Fenrir and Yamino: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me:...*trying not to laugh*... Urm...well... AWESOME CHAPTER! Please post soon!

-Crystal
PlatinumMew chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Kyaaa! This is very good! So cute xD It's nice having another Mayu/Loki fanfic to read and I definitely look forward to reading more of this. By the way...chapter two was really funny. For anyone who has read the norse myths it is obvious that you stayed true to Loki's personality; he is mischevious and a little pervy so I wasn't surprised he needed a cold shower after getting worked up like that lol.
FallingPREY chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
It was so HOT! Loved it man! : D. Get better~ .
Chicoco Phantomhive chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
PLZ update sooon!

From: Chicoco Phantomhive
Tsukiko hoshino chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Of course you should continue! I wanna know what happens next, and there are far to few MaLoki fics. (Well written ones like this especially!

"She would try to follow him everywhere, and that means everywhere. A couple days of that and Loki had to let out his built up annoyance and told her he wasn't going anywhere far away so she didn't need to accompany him to the bathroom."

Awwww. Seperation anxiety!

Strangely I find the image of Mayura wandering around after him like a stalker kinda cute...

Oh Loki-kun, Loki-kun, Loki-kun.

You are so gonna regret thinking her running away from you as a good thing. It's gonna get old fast.
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is a very good start! I honestly think that you should continue-this site needs more Loki/Mayura love. Also, I really like how you added details to make the story flow better. Thanks for posting, and I can't wait to read more! :)