Reviews for Ache
The.Hogwarts.Fairy chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Woah intense! But loved it
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow... way to be with the angst... lol, well written though.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is so gorgeous. I really love the linear style of it, with the numbers counting down. It's such a powerful piece, made all the more intriguing by the mystery that is Lily.
I really like how you wrote Teddy, although we didn't find out too much about him. His love for Lily is so heartbreaking and wonderful and just incredibly powerful. It's like she is still the only important part of him, even after all this time.
I also really like your descriptions of Lily here. She was such a vivid, interesting character. I know Teddy was biased, but she sounded so much like a firework, which I must admit is just how I picture her. And, like a firework, she exploded and all that was left was the sound ringing in his ears and the faded image burnt into the back of his lids. You described her with such wonderful words and phrases and just- wow. It was beautiful.
Much like the rest of the piece. The writing style was flawless, a really nice mix of the literal and figurative. You described how Roxanne went up to him, but also how life was like a song on repeat. It was wonderful- just a fantastic read with a fantastic pairing ;)
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow, so intense! I love it. Amazing little fic.
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Beautiful characterization, loved your story, love your writing
xXBeckyFoo chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Beautiful, as always.
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow. This is just... I've come to expect to be knocked out of my feet with your stories because they're so beautiful, and real, and your words are always lovely, but this? It's all of those things, and then some more. It's been a while since I've truly felt something while reading a fic, and you've managed to slap me with Teddy's heartache and make it my own. The imagery is just gorgeous, and the pain is so palpable it's frightening. And it's my favourite kind of ending, the one where it doesn't get better, because those things just can't be fixed. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Simply marvelous. It was just so…powerful-moving. I freaking loved this; excellent job!
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
So much darkness and truth in this story.

Wonderful job!
sadey chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
angsty and wonderful.
minnie chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
sad ,but also really good!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
writing
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is just gorgeous and perfect and beautiful and heartbreaking and so unique and original and all of the reasons that I started loving Lily/Teddy way back forever ago, right here. I love it. So much.
WishFlower chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really like this. It was original, and I thought the count down was really cool. I like how you didn't really reveal what happened until the end. Great work!
account-isn't in-use chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
awwww, lily died? :( nice story :) i like the writing and the way it's developed. :)