Reviews for Vala of Changing Light
Geminia chapter 12 . 23h
Hope you update, this is awesome!

Gemini
LilithiaRW chapter 12 . 4/18
I've always wanted to read a story like this! It's very good! I hope you update soon!
Venathefreakonaleash chapter 12 . 4/14
Oh sweet baby Jesus! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! sorry for my outburst but I've been waiting for a really long time for this chapter...I really love how you portray sakura character in this story. She not whiny or annoying like some writers portray her in their stories stories. Please update soon
AMMiss chapter 12 . 4/4
This is a really good version of The Lord Of The Rings. I LOVE IT!
Please continue posting chapters! :D

Happy Writing!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 12 . 4/1
Wow wow you are amazing. Please continue as soon as you can. One question though- do you plan for any romance ahead? I could see you setting it up with some characters by the way they all act, but a confirmation would be great. Keep up the wonderful writing!
Cheers!
-AnimeGirl
Ririrozu chapter 11 . 3/19
Aah, sorry.. I was looking at the wrong date, silly me. I was looking at the published date at not the update date. As i was saying in my last review, i totally love this story.

I like how boromir is written and i hope he will not die. All the stories i have read so far he has died in, and it would be nice if he survived for a change. And i also love how Sakura is written. I like the mystery she brings.

Keep up the good work...

Ps: (I couldn't post a new review for the 12 chapter, so i did it for the 11. So to fix my mistake from my last review)
Ririrozu chapter 12 . 3/19
I love this story so far and im sad that it has not been updated for some years. I hope you havent abonded this story, because i love it so mutch. I hope you will continued this story some day.
KasonSama chapter 12 . 3/17
I think I remember reading some of this story way back when, and had completely forgotten about it, but I'm happy to have re read it and even found new unread chapters waiting me hope this gets another update soon, and we see some more badass Sakura.
Kosmas chapter 12 . 3/16
This. My feelings. I can't
Your latest chapters are definitely better than your first few. Good luck on your future updates! :]
newmanlillian4 chapter 12 . 3/9
I am greatly enjoying your story. It certainly is an out of the box idea, a crossover of naruto and lord of the rings. I see that it has been a couple of months since the last update. I do hope you continue with this story and I hope I get to read chapter 13 very soon. :)
Akitsuki Akira chapter 12 . 2/23
As always, brilliant chapter and amazing writing! You never fail to deliver. It's very exciting to read how Sakura slowly shows the true extent of her skills as the story progresses. I hope to read more of your work in the future.

PS. And don't think I didn't notice that GoT reference over there. 'Winter is Coming', said by Boromir? Maaan, I honestly saw Sean Bean saying that line.
SakuraDarkside chapter 12 . 2/21
I really love this story, this is one of my favourite crossover fanfiction. I was wondering will Sasuke appear in this fanfic?
I'm happy you updated, I just expected a long chapter after the hiatus.
Rhettbutler chapter 12 . 2/7
Am I the only one dreading what Sakura's reaction will be to Moria and the battle of the bridge of Khazad-dum?
Delphine Pryde chapter 12 . 2/5
I enjoyed reading this. I look forward to future chapters.