Reviews for Vala of Changing Light
Akitsuki Akira chapter 12 . 2/23
As always, brilliant chapter and amazing writing! You never fail to deliver. It's very exciting to read how Sakura slowly shows the true extent of her skills as the story progresses. I hope to read more of your work in the future.

PS. And don't think I didn't notice that GoT reference over there. 'Winter is Coming', said by Boromir? Maaan, I honestly saw Sean Bean saying that line.
SakuraDarkside chapter 12 . 2/21
I really love this story, this is one of my favourite crossover fanfiction. I was wondering will Sasuke appear in this fanfic?
I'm happy you updated, I just expected a long chapter after the hiatus.
Rhettbutler chapter 12 . 2/7
Am I the only one dreading what Sakura's reaction will be to Moria and the battle of the bridge of Khazad-dum?
Delphine Pryde chapter 12 . 2/5
I enjoyed reading this. I look forward to future chapters.
angel897 chapter 12 . 2/4
liked it thrilling and fun to read most happy you have updated again
I've enjoyed your writing style and characterizations in this story. I do find myself wishing Sakura was making a bigger impact on the plot. Still, I like it and will be looking forwards to future updates. Thanks!
Oh i definitly loved this! I'd say more, faster, but slow cooking food is the best kind of food.
And this was certainly a delicious treat.
OOOOH MAAAAA GOOOOOD THE SUSPENSE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! 3 :D
saashi samy chapter 12 . 1/25
i really like the story

very interesting
Rhettbutler chapter 1 . 1/25
Intriguing
(Not a great wealth of knowledge on Nauto {I'm more of a bigger nerd on J.R.R. Tolkien's works} but still still a good read)
Will Sakura only be befriending Boromir? I could see her being friends (or more friendly at least) with Aragorn and Legalas since they (by what I have read so far in this story about Sakura) have similar war like pasts and are skilled in the wild
Also will she think of Gandalf as a friend, a mentor or just try to keep no emotional connection [although they seemed to befriend each other at the beginning but that may just be me]
Lastly will you be going solely with the movies or bring some material from the books as well as other lore from Tolkien's work
Tyr'amun chapter 12 . 1/24
It is great to see this back up and running I love your style and attention to detail. I can't wait for more.
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 12 . 1/24
He said it. He said IT! I had to stop and squeal for a moment, love Sean Bean X) Loved this chapter, and all the ones previous, and, more than likely, all the ones after :D You have a gift, and I hope to see more of it in future chapters please!
Haruna Pan chapter 12 . 1/24
Ah, thank you for this lovely little story! I look forward to reading it all someday.
Nice chapter! I like how Sakura's back story comes out naturally through conversations instead of summaries or long flashbacks :)