Reviews for Vala of Changing Light
really love this story update soon love to read more soon keep up the good work
love to read more update soon
love your story it's really good love to read more
AiyanaS chapter 12 . 5/27
I adore this story and I about died when Boromir said,"Winter is coming." I am really looking forward to the moment when the Fellowship sees Sakura heft a giant tree like it's a stick. Also, some Legolas interaction would be nice, although even if he missed the "man-catching hip thing", I feel like he's still a bit shy. I hope to see another update soon! Much love.
I want Sakura to show more of her ninja side! And I want her to interact with Legolas more!
update please i'd love sto read more really good story keep up the good work
self-reinvented chapter 12 . 4/2
Omg soooo good! I can't wait to read more.
H.A chapter 12 . 3/6
Please update soon. I have fallen in love with this story and the fact that LOTR and Naruto crossovers are so rare makes this story a true prize to stumble across. The description you show through your words is just superb! A truly delectable read. I eagerly await the next installment.
-Your patient reader H.A.
GalanthaDreams chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
I love, adore, and worship every bit of this story. The way you re-work and re-imagine things is to be envied. It consistently amazes me as to how much commentary reading this has produced in me-and this isn't counting the physical reactions (smiling and the like)
Spoon10488 chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
Interesting story.
lmc9389 chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
Great story
Devilplayer98 chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
Update soon
bloomsburry chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
Interesting read. hope for the next update!
AzErTy007 chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
This is a really enjoyable story!
It's the first one I read of this kind, a crossover between the Lord of the Rings and Naruto. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first about how this was going to turn out (monument of western fantasy meets super-popular manga with ninjas, not the most obvious mix) but I really like how you're turning this story so far.
I can't wait to see how you are going to play out the rest of the LOTR plot-what changes ahead, I wonder? So I'll be looking forward to reading your next chapter!
Thanks for writing and best for the rest!
GothicEmoSakura09 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015