Reviews for Vala of Changing Light
i30817 chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
Copying movie scenes has its perils. Sakura is a shinobi and wouldn't need to jump. She can just run on water.
cassandraaeris12 chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
nice story . wait for you to update it
Utrix chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
I really like this story I think is really good
Hope to see this story to continue
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Sooo...when is Sakura going to be a major bad ass? And please update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
really love this story update soon love to read more soon keep up the good work
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
love to read more update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
love your story it's really good love to read more
AiyanaS chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
I adore this story and I about died when Boromir said,"Winter is coming." I am really looking forward to the moment when the Fellowship sees Sakura heft a giant tree like it's a stick. Also, some Legolas interaction would be nice, although even if he missed the "man-catching hip thing", I feel like he's still a bit shy. I hope to see another update soon! Much love.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
I want Sakura to show more of her ninja side! And I want her to interact with Legolas more!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
update please i'd love sto read more really good story keep up the good work
self-reinvented chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
Omg soooo good! I can't wait to read more.
H.A chapter 12 . 3/6/2016
Please update soon. I have fallen in love with this story and the fact that LOTR and Naruto crossovers are so rare makes this story a true prize to stumble across. The description you show through your words is just superb! A truly delectable read. I eagerly await the next installment.
-Your patient reader H.A.
GalanthaDreams chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
I love, adore, and worship every bit of this story. The way you re-work and re-imagine things is to be envied. It consistently amazes me as to how much commentary reading this has produced in me-and this isn't counting the physical reactions (smiling and the like)
Spoon10488 chapter 12 . 10/12/2015