Reviews for Through The Veil
Dawsen chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Are you sure ou don't wanna continue? Cause this is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
THis would be so good if it were continued!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Interesting storyidea.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sequal please.
Smithback chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
cool!
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
cool, and an original idea :)
Mionefan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Fascinating story. Unfortunately, you've painted yourself into a corner and the paint won't dry. There is no logical way out of this as you've discovered for yourself and have properly ended it. Pity, though, as it still has some interesting possibilities.

One possible continuation I just thought of is Harry & Harry exchanging places in the veil again. Of course, Denise would lose her husband, so that's as bad an outcome as the first. Leaving it as it is, perhaps the first Harry Potter is ejected from the veil (as mentioned at the beginning of the story), but that leads to complications that would be difficult to solve. Still, this is a workable possibility, although if you just continue the story as it stands, it could be interesting to see what happens if Dumbledore finds out (and he would find out). I think you are capable of continuing this story with a little hard work.
Kila9Nishika chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Okay, so I was browsing your stories when I saw this one, and was intrigued. It sounded a lot like a story that I had begun a while back. Since you posted yours (and kudos for that, this is brill!) I am asking if you mind if I continue my story. Really, the only similarities are that Harry is Hermione's dad, and that he becomes that way through the Veil.

Again, brilliant story!
Nyumun chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Muy bueno! sin duda esta historia va a favoritos

seguro no hay continuaciĆ³n?
Enchantress Starlina chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
that was totally awesome! i wish you had continued this story, its really good!
semantics chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
TIME PARADOX!
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I am an avid fan of Harmony (Harry/Hermione) and I hate Mary Sues (generally female OC's) in fanfiction but you did a great job of Mrs. Granger and this whole one-shot was funny and clever in a peculiar sort of way. I just don't understand how she could know he was Harry and how Harry could have been with her at Hogwarts. It was epic though and I enjoyed it. The fanfic was certainly a part from the norm and that alone has earned my approval.

Awesome! :-)
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I don't know if you'll continue this or not, but it's got great potential as a longer fic...
solitare chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
If you make another chapter of this can you make Hermione have a crush on Harry before he went through the veil? You know, just for the laughs that could come from that.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »