Reviews for Through The Veil
Darath chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, this has so, so much potential! I wish you'd write more!
Horace Nihil chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Freudian indeed. I guess Hermione will need a shrink to (re)set her straight after this one :D.

It might have been better if you'd not told us that Harry's new name is 'Granger' so early in the story.

Nice plot, though.
shunshinking chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
How could you not the way you left it you could probably continue this story with two to three more chapters making it a short story instead.
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh, it was enjoyable indeed! This is the first Harry as Hermione's father premise i've seen, and it works beautifully.
RandomlyCompulsive chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
o.o

Dude. This is not a oneshot. It cannot be. That is just cruel and unusual...
TheEuxine chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
*chants* SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL pleaaassseee

i love this story so much! please continue!
kidderz90 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is fantastic! I think it has the potential for either a short story or a long one. You can't leave it as it is though, you need to at least show the fight with Voldemort!

Good work,

K
abandoneed acount chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Write more? Pretty please with red vines on top?
abandoneed acount chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Write more? Pretty please with red vines on top?
Blood Brandy chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This makes me feel weird about supporting H/Hr. Imagine the shock for both of them if Harry had asked Hermione to the Yule Ball.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Really liked that a lot there, and a neat twist on he and Hermione's relationship to be sure. Nice work!
Kami no Kage chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Despite this being a oneshot i feel like it has potential to become a real story if done right. you might want to set this up as a challenge, because its very original, very good.
beast man1500 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
You HAVE to write more!
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
nifty concept. congrats.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is definitely a story that should be developed. I can just imagine what Hermione is going through and no doubt her great intellect is probably not much better than a stuttering fool's. Harry dissappears at 15 and reappears at 30something...yep, people will be confused and surprised. The real question then comes up, if Hermione had dated younger Harry, would she have committed insest?
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »