Reviews for Through The Veil
little.poette chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
so brilliant!
swdrone chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
wasn't real impressed while reading it but the last three lines between Hermione and Harry makes a great punchline. Best to leave it as a one-shot. Any more and it would be ruined/bogged down. Thanks.
spidermonkey92k chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
just a thought is Hermione the chosen one/prophesied one because harry has beatvoldermort 3 times not counting the first time when he was 1 as that was more his mother
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Loving it
Undermann chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
How dare you torture us so...

Brilliant and novel concept that really needs fleshing out.

If you're not going to do it yourself please make it a challenge or free it up for someone to continue from where you stopped.

So many possibilities!
MadamBlack chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
When i read the description of the story, i immediately thought I would not enjoy it (it says it is a fic with a pairing of Harry P and Dr Granger) but it was on a friend's favorites and gave it a shot. It was short but good.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Fun story and a bit surprising. Thanks for sharing!
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth commence until you give us another chapter.
Ella Marie Lily Talia Potter chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Holy cow! That was awesome!
Darath chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, this has so, so much potential! I wish you'd write more!
Horace Nihil chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Freudian indeed. I guess Hermione will need a shrink to (re)set her straight after this one :D.

It might have been better if you'd not told us that Harry's new name is 'Granger' so early in the story.

Nice plot, though.
shunshinking chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
How could you not the way you left it you could probably continue this story with two to three more chapters making it a short story instead.
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Oh, it was enjoyable indeed! This is the first Harry as Hermione's father premise i've seen, and it works beautifully.
LuckeyKasper chapter 1 . 10/5/2011

Dude. This is not a oneshot. It cannot be. That is just cruel and unusual...
TheEuxine chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
*chants* SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL pleaaassseee

i love this story so much! please continue!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »