Reviews for Spirited Away 2: The Unfamilar Realm
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 6/13
i think it felt good to chihiro to tell her friends what happened to her
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/30
what an amazing amazing chapter!

somehow i think Oli's decison to keep the seal is gonna bite him in the butt
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 3 . 3/25
I like your story!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 3/25
Like your beginning!
Annitsu chapter 17 . 3/23
AAAKKHHHH! Sorrry i didnt review sooner, i have a tendency to binge read...a LOT...when i get into a story. I watched spirited away recently, so i only started reading fanfics for it the other day. I LOVE YOUR STORY SO FAR! To be honest, this is the best on yet, and iv read an 18 chapter one already...I can't wait to read more of this. Also...To be honest, even though Yubaba did bad things in the movie even, i never really thought she was a bad person. Yeah, she has some not-so-good intentions alot of the time, and she is kindof mean, but I think she can be fair, and semi nice sometimes. She didn't like Chihiro, but she recognized that she did a good thing, even if it was just another thing for her greed. She wasn't unfair really, and she wasn't abusive to her workers. I think Yubaba is misguided, but overall, I think deep down she is a good person, even if she is very unpleasant at times. Annnnd that's my rant about the movie! XD I do love where you are going wih this story, i think it would make an amazing sequel as an anime movie. I think Haku needs to get a move on with telling Chihiro how he really feels, before she has another meltdown.
crystal bear chapter 24 . 3/15
I really love the story. It was hard to put it down so i found my self walking and reading. I hope you write another one.
nalunashi4life chapter 24 . 3/15
Loved it
charliemara chapter 1 . 3/13
this little turd better throw that in the ocean. also, CHI-HAKU IS ALIVE YAAAASSSSSSSS
That was quite nice! Somehow this chapter reminded me of Traditional Chinese beliefs of the elements of everything! However, as far as I remember from the movie, Chihiro's last name was Ogino, not Ogeni. Sorry if it seems offending, but I still appreciate this chapter!
Oh god I was literally about to start crying if this was the last one
NekoChibiChan-sakurastar14 chapter 24 . 2/15
Under a new story please, I love this one but wouldn't mind reading the rewrite.
SophiaWistalia chapter 23 . 1/9
THAT'S COOL!
I love it SO SO MUCHH! If there is s3? xD
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
This was a beautiful story absolutely loved it I hope you create a sequel
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
I loved this chapter it was amazing and I can help you with the sequel of you need help :3
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
So sad that Haku is dead or is he XD I really loved this chapter!