Reviews for Doll Love
Concrete Angel7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I loved this story! From beggining to end, you had me hooked! "You're my doll now." is the best ending sentence I'm probably ever going to read on ! I'm definitely favoriting this story! If you don't become a professional writer, I'm probably gonna have nothing GOOD to read! I've read a lot of writing (and I mean A LOT of writing!) and I've read a good percentage of your stories, and you're really good! Keep having great nightmares!
Jimli chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow...

Satisfyingly creepy, well-written, disturbingly disgusting...I'm thoroughly impressed.

Also, very chilling. Now I'll have creepy dreams, too.

Jimli :)
kruegerfanatic chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
WOW THAT WAS REALLY SUPER AMAZING! Awesome writing I loved the ending and I laughed real hard at the blog part. Great writing. I will for sure check out some of your other work :)
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
0o0...I loved it! Every freaking bit from top to bottom...why aren't you getting paid for this masterpiece. The emotion in this story just screams at you its almost as if you were there...WHY aren't you getting paid for this? I felt kinda bad for the 'Keeper' towards the end, he had such high expectations for that girl. then she just had to get all paranoid. But no lie had that been me and any of my dolls started movin',skippin', singin' or hummin' whether they looked like the 'Keeper' or not all their little plastic asses would have gone straight into the fireplace. LOL first two who go in are the starter set...hahaha "Mommy, i thought you loved us?" "No i don't!" *PSH!* LOL But neway awesome story...i still can't believe you didn't get paid for this and this is money worthy if you get what i'm sayin. No bullshit this is goin straight to my fav. Why can't all authors be like you...no wait that would be a bad thing I'd never be abled to walk in another Books-a-Million because of the lines not to mention everything would constantly be out of stock. *shudders* hope you post another Tales of the Crypt story oooo maybe a sequel that would be like the epitome of awesomeness.
Well now chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was pretty awesome!

Well done!
katkah chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Gosh this was creeeeeppy... How come I didnt read it sooner?

Nice nightmares.